Is CamHack avaliable?

Guest Varan

Hey I was just wondering is camhack availiable on MTA: SA? If so can please tell me where I might find it? I would like to make a car drifting movie. Thanks.. :D

Perhaps the devs will provide some kind of option to disable the anti-cheat checks. Of course, the server would have to have this disabled as well.

CamHack is not a cheating device. The reason CamHack doesn't work with MTA is not because of MTA's anti-cheat. CamHack cannot detect San Andreas running when playing MTA, most likely because MTA changes the San Andreas window title to "MTA: San Andreas" from the original "San Andreas" window title. CamHack expects the original window title.

I dont think this is the reason paul :)

Normally its impossible to run it on sa-mp too, but with a little applicatio ( I dont know if I can tell you the name ,not a cheat but something that disables anticheat) I could run it on sa-mp, Im quite sure it will work on mta too

I dont think this is the reason paul :)

I do think it is the reason, because camhack SAYS it cannot detect San Andreas running. If it can't detect San Andreas, then it cannot even get a chance to reach MTA's anti cheat.

but with a little applicatio ( I dont know if I can tell you the name ,not a cheat but something that disables anticheat)

Also, no warez talk. If it disables anti-cheat, then it is a preparation tool for a cheating device, and therefore is warez. also listen to Azer because it is a hack.

• 2 weeks later...

To be presise, it IS the games Anti cheat that stops DECENT apps like SAAC (used for Keybinding and gamepads... much better than the game's broken settings) and SA Cam Hack (used for custom camera angles, Free camera n a Cool Speedometer.)

Its not that hey cant detect the game running, its the way they detect the game being blocked by MTA.

There are ways around it. but they are not allowed to be talked about here, as it can also be used for Cheating.

i would go into more detail, but ive been warned about talking about how to get around it before.....

But yeah, i am adding you to MSN Varan, as i want to be a part of this vid you are planning. and i am using said application, and i am also the Cameraguy, Director and Editor of a Machinima Series. so i belive i can give some decent input.

To be presise, it IS the games Anti cheat that stops DECENT apps like SAAC (used for Keybinding and gamepads... much better than the game's broken settings) and SA Cam Hack (used for custom camera angles, Free camera n a Cool Speedometer.)

Its not that hey cant detect the game running, its the way they detect the game being blocked by MTA.

I just thought that MTA changes the window title, which cam hack looks for to begin modifying the camera angles, am I correct? :o

All i know is that if you give an app like Cam Hack System Privlages, it can then access the game.

So im guessing the anti cheat only allows input from System Processes, instead of normal ones.

So its deffanatly the Anti-Cheat that blocks good applications too.

I just thought that MTA changes the window title, which cam hack looks for to begin modifying the camera angles, am I correct? :o

Not quite, if you try to hook the pID (Process Identifier) of a running MTA application, it deines it access and fails to return a hook value in which you use to write/read memroy with.

Not quite, if you try to hook the pID (Process Identifier) of a running MTA application, it deines it access and fails to return a hook value in which you use to write/read memroy with.

I never heard of an application that hooks into a game by looking at its window title.. lol Hooking goes by the game's process

I think you can get a variable from searching for the window title, then the process id from that, I'm not certain.. I havn't used such sloppy code for a while :P

If camHack ends up incompatible with MTA, you'll be able to use the scripting functions to reproduce any functionality it gives 8)

• 3 weeks later...

all i know is "Toggle Camera Physics"

In Campaign, if you have an in car view.... the camera shakes depending on bumps and cornering.

Glance mode is for Controllers (No idea what it does)

Not sure about near clip, might have somthing to do with the camera being able to get closer to things without going thru (not sure)

all i know is "Toggle Camera Physics"

In Campaign, if you have an in car view.... the camera shakes depending on bumps and cornering.

Glance mode is for Controllers (No idea what it does)

Not sure about near clip, might have somthing to do with the camera being able to get closer to things without going thru (not sure)

:arrow: Thanks for "Toggle Camera Physics". Other questions will hold good. :)