Where The..

Special1

Well, in me server today 1 guy joined and i have loaded only trace and mtaprs script but then i guy joined and I NEVER SAW THIS MESSAGE:

[timehere] * Admin say's to {PRO}-Tsillmees: YOU ARE BANNED! - KEEP OUT!

-

WTF I searched in scripts this, but nowhere finded this text? whatsup ? :?:D

Well, in me server today 1 guy joined and i have loaded only trace and mtaprs script but then i guy joined and I NEVER SAW THIS MESSAGE:

-

nothing is up... he is banned :roll:

if u searched ur script... u didnt look very well.

look under mta.join

on *:SIGNAL:mta.join: {
 newnick $1-
 if ($hget(prsbans,$mta.ip($1,$2)) != $null) {
   mta.pm $1 $2 YOU ARE BANNED! - KEEP OUT!
   mta.ban $1 $2
   !halt
 }

his IP has been banned before, this code is added because the mta ban file gets reset once u restart the server, (although some people say it doesnt for them) but it does for me and some others, in every test ive tried.

so to stop banned people from rejoining once ur bans file is emptied, the script stores all the banned IP's, and checks against these on join. if their IP is there, it re bans them.

-

nothing is up... he is banned :roll:

if u searched ur script... u didnt look very well.

look under mta.join

on *:SIGNAL:mta.join: {
 newnick $1-
 if ($hget(prsbans,$mta.ip($1,$2)) != $null) {
   mta.pm $1 $2 YOU ARE BANNED! - KEEP OUT!
   mta.ban $1 $2
   !halt
 }

his IP has been banned before, this code is added because the mta ban file gets reset once u restart the server, (although some people say it doesnt for them) but it does for me and some others, in every test ive tried.

so to stop banned people from rejoining once ur bans file is emptied, the script stores all the banned IP's, and checks against these on join. if their IP is there, it re bans them.

but scooby, or any pro scripter, can you guys make me SUBNET ban like if someone joins with subnet like (random: 33.51) then script bans it? ty

but scooby, or any pro scripter, can you guys make me SUBNET ban like if someone joins with subnet like (random: 33.51) then script bans it? ty

u can already do it...

just ban the ip but use .0.0 at the end, eg if you ban: 217.19.0.0 than it will ban all ip's starting with 217.19

u can already do it...

just ban the ip but use .0.0 at the end, eg if you ban: 217.19.0.0 than it will ban all ip's starting with 217.19

Ye,Ye you got it, what I mean! :D could ya give me code of this command?=

ty

its already in prs 1.3, (command: !banip *.*.*.* )

but if u dont use prs, for GUS it would be something like:

elseif (($3 == !banip) && ($gus.level($1,$2) >= 5) {
      if (*.*.*.* iswm $4) mta.addban $1 $4
      else mta.pm $1 $2 Error: Specify An IP To Ban
   }

as ive mentioned before tho,

All the bans will probably get removed when u restart your server.

So this might only last as long as ur server is running.

Me and a few others who tested it with me, all had this problem,

which is why in prs it adds the ip's to a hash and it rebans them if they rejoin.