Suspected Trainer Usage

Guest Tycho

Everytime I try to go into ANY server, it says "Unable to Connect: Suspected Trainer Usage" O_o, I don't know what that mean, if I've done something wrong, please tell me

And is your GTA SA folder modded? these things would bring about that error

Actually, having a modified GTA would cause a different prompt to appear that says "Initialization failed!" or something like that

The reason you are getting this prompt Tycho is because MTA suspects there is some kindof "hacking" program running. But usually its just a process name, or a window title name, with a "hacking" word in it. So open up task manager, and look for any programs with the words "admin" or "console" or "trainer" or (of course) "hack". Anything like those words may cause your GTA to suspect trainer usage. Sometimes instant messengers such as MSN messenger can trigger the "trainer usage" prompt

heres what it could be, do you have more than 25(ish) processes running in your task manager? (ctrl-alt-del) if you do then your probably infected, or you are a person who likes programs that are memory and processor hogs, whatever those programs are running is making your GTA look like its got hacks (whether it does or not) and of course if you DO have hacks, then your must remove them lmao, and if that doesn't work, reinstall san andreas.

heres what it could be, do you have more than 25(ish) processes running in your task manager? (ctrl-alt-del) if you do then your probably infected, or you are a person who likes programs that are memory and processor hogs, whatever those programs are running is making your GTA look like its got hacks (whether it does or not)

i just said that