Tandem

Brulla

Amazing. But which parts required mods? (obviously the skimmer thing needed a mod) coz it seemed like a lot of mods went into taht vid. (No offense meant, you can't make decent stunt vids without mods really)

Haha, too bad you're wrong. No mods which would of made the stunts easier were used in this video.

Thanks to the others for the nice comments :)

Haha, too bad you're wrong. No mods which would of made the stunts easier were used in this video.

Thanks to the others for the nice comments :)

But u were hitting packers with skimmers and no damage was done, yet one flew off :S Amazing vid though, must have taken ages to think of the rail grinds and billboard landings, and even longer to pull it off. Well done.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ah old faces!

Brulla, brilliant stunter back in the day. It’s Funny how one moment you reminisce when you use to play side by side with guys from the past and then wonder what ever happened to them.

I know what you mean. I miss the old days. Earlier this week I actually ran into my old clan leader from GTA3:MTA, and we caught up after not speaking for a few years. It's mind-blowing that I was still a teenager the last time I saw him, and now I'm all grown up, and he has a family now. We're both still fans of MTA 0.x, though!

Small world aye? I recall a similar situation though I haven’t met the guy in real life. We spoke briefly for a while on TS and had a catch up about old times. We promised to chat again later that week, however nothing happened. Back in the day as I’m sure you did as well, I spent many hours chatting on MSN with clan mates and getting all hyped up for a clan war. Now only memories keep me from not leaving this community to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...