Is it Just Racing?

Guest Neven123

I mean is it, I mean the racing so fun, but then again I would like to enjoy a nice game of roleplay and deathmatch, and when I join deathmatch servers its still racing and u cant get out of your car. Help me find some servers for deathmatch. Otherwise it's the best multiplayer game ever! I am very proud of everyone who made it happen. Godbless u all!

unfortunatly;

R1 of MTA:SA incorporates only racing. However, it is possible to engage in vehicle combat with tanks and Hydras. Deathmatch will be added in a later release, once walking and shooting code has been finished.

There are alot of videos and images over the internet at the moment showing the current Alpha version of MTA San Andreas: Death Match, which ofcourse is a mode where your able to get out of your car and blast the living daylight outta your bestist friend!... lol :P

But, at the current time there is no release date, and there probally never will be a known release date - it will be ready when its ready.

Were very close to the beta stages now though, so keep your eye on http://www.mtavc.com for future updates.