Imported Custom Objects!

This would be extremely cool! Even though it probably won't take place because all MTA is doing now is making game modes and then going to release beta. But anyways, I mean where you can make custom objects, ect. And then have them imported right from the file destination to the GTA map builder. Besides going through the hasle of finding the correct path to put in. Get me?

I am talking about CUSTOM models. Not just objects taken from the game and placed somewhere else around the map. Although I am wrong at a point there, those wheels are custom made and I have seen that before so my bad.

models.png

K

Let me put this in terms everybody can understand to avoid further confusion such as this. You CAN import textures, models, and collision files to MTA. This is done on the fly, which means that you download all the files a resource might need from the server once it is started, and everybody in the server would see the custom models, textures, collisions. Is this clear enough?

^^ Yes, but then people will have to limit the number of servers they attend. Or at least I would because i sure would'nt want all kinds of unknown files. And was a Virus protection ever mentioned? People make viruses and upload them as one of the downloadable files in order to play on thier servers, bam, you have a virus. That does'nt sound good. What I think should be is ONLY certain files can be uploaded no?

Let me put this in terms everybody can understand to avoid further confusion such as this. You CAN import textures, models, and collision files to MTA. This is done on the fly, which means that you download all the files a resource might need from the server once it is started, and everybody in the server would see the custom models, textures, collisions. Is this clear enough?

meaning a map could have custom cars in a map. As in a Ford F-150 instead of the Yosemite?

Meaning, all would see it?