San Andreas Freeroam Race and DM Map Project

Guest g42

Do you think this will be the biggest MTA Mode Ever  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think this will be the biggest MTA Mode Ever

• Yes
    • No
    • There is a Chance

This is just started and will be the map with the most pickups ever and will be scripted for MTA:DM with all the DM pickups and if were able to do it the ability to walk around in MTA Race before DM ever comes out. This is whats gonna be in it

-Over 500 Spawn points

-Over 2000 Car, Aircraft and Boat Change Pickups

-Over 900 RACE and DM pickups

-Over 10.000 Solid Objects

And for the first time ever a chance to enter a race or high up areas for races like other modes within this mode it may work it may not .

BUT i need people to make this people with MTA coding skills and mapping skills if your up to it email me at [email protected]

This is just started and will be the map with the most pickups ever and will be scripted for MTA:DM with all the DM pickups and if were able to do it the ability to walk around in MTA Race before DM ever comes out. This is whats gonna be in it

-Over 500 Spawn points

-Over 2000 Car, Aircraft and Boat Change Pickups

-Over 900 RACE and DM pickups

-Over 10.000 Solid Objects

And for the first time ever a chance to enter a race or high up areas for races like other modes within this mode it may work it may not .

BUT i need people to make this people with MTA coding skills and mapping skills if your up to it email me at [email protected]

What ?

where ?!?

i currently have a map with almost 15000 objects

i want a race/dm mode but instead do it this way

1 map file is loaded once on join

with tons of random spawns

2 the race spawnpoints and checkpoints should be in seperate files for that map so one for each race layout on that map

3 while in free roam dm mode the server should ask at admin set time intervals " would you like to race?" and anyone replying yes or some preset answer, would then spawn at the race spawnpoints when the race starts and while in the same map.

and anyone who didnt answer is still in dm mode in the same map

so you could be racing through the middle of fire fights going on etc

and when the race is over you just keep playing from whatever vehicle and place you are in when you cross the finish line and or the race race ends

what do you think?

i hope the mta guys are reading this you want modes? this is the one everyone wants.