A New Family In Town

Ares

iggy but you are a dumbfuck you dumbshit where in that post did i call the mod a dumbfuck you god damn idiot stfu and learn to read and comprehend you fucking shit for brains queer. your trying to start something iggy and ill finish it somehow someway off or on the forums.

i have read all of your threads, and you have been swearing at other forum members, your lucky that these guys havent started flame threads up about you yet.

If you had bothered to read some threads in the gang forum you would see a gang called blasta.

Now i read neraly every single post in this forum, including your ones, and everything everyone says is open to interpretation, it seems that most forum members have seen your actions as flames.

Hmmm No shit sherlock holmes
i know its in fucking beta you dumbfuck and shit for brains

There is no need to insult people on these forums, how can those comments not be flames, and there is no need to swear excessivly.

as me has said, you have no steez here, you are at the bottom of the heap, you are a newbie to the Grand Theft Auto Muliplayer community, deal with it!

The forum has rules, live by them or go away

why the fuck for as soon as i get on this forum iggy the fag starts shit talking well guess what hes a dumbfuck that needs to learn to read and when people start shit talking to me like any "real life" mafia member does is either stalk and track and kill them or contiue the fight till one gives up and retreats. And yes im half ittalian and my dad and uncles and older brothers are in the mafia here in oklahoma california and new york and if you wanna contiue this fight in real life give me yoru adress capiche.

why the fuck for as soon as i get on this forum iggy the fag starts shit talking well guess what hes a dumbfuck that needs to learn to read and when people start shit talking to me like any "real life" mafia member does is either stalk and track and kill them or contiue the fight till one gives up and retreats. And yes im half ittalian and my dad and uncles and older brothers are in the mafia here in oklahoma california and new york and if you wanna contiue this fight in real life give me yoru adress capiche.

I officially give up.

xerox? blokker? if you're out there, could you please give him a ban warning or something? A 3-strikes-you're-out thing?

hmm - your rl status means nothing here ok? - you can make up, or say whatever you like, truth is, I can trace your ip your isp, get your connection revoked as im sure it breeches your isp's conduct of use aggreement and then you can start with another anonomys account.

OR - you could lay off the scare tactics and just post like a regular noob.

forget the others, they will accept you if you stop posting utter shit.

also one more thing me thansk for trying to help and quit the i tryed thing someone to do something to help him you sound like my step mom that bitches all the time. and so what ban me its not like i cant get another ip and a new account. when you ban someone you make matter worse some people give up i dont and me if someone starts talking shit to you i know you jsut wont walk away if someone hits with a bat on the street and runs i know your not gong to let them egt away with it. thats the case here. now youve ruined the meaning of this thread so can a moderator please delete this entire thread ?

your a mod jsut nip it in the bud delete all my post ill redo them ight? im not trying to start shit here jsut finish it and im only here because i wanted a oppertunity to get in the mta team because i have some skills in html,xhml,c++ and a few other languages and no im not useing scare tactics i do not bluff....so like i said your a mod stop the problem before it goes further and psot a warning to all thos who were involved. sound fair?

lol - i dont like locking these types of threads, as you obviously want to get your point across, what you are doing here is most definantly not going to get you into the mta team, chances are, you will NEVER get into the team.

sorry sintax, had to post this.

• 2 weeks later...