A New Family In Town

Ares

Once all the MTA get solid ill be in the process of opening a gang! I`ve not yet decided the name of it yet.

Heres a preview of whats to come tho.

6 MTA:Vice City Servers oc-48 connection

2 Mafia Families

Competitions

League

Prizes

Jobs

And much,much more

While MTA is working to make there mods better ill be in the process of working on the Ultimate Family. ;)

If you would like to become part of the family early and sign up for a application you can, just email me with the followwing information.

Full Name:

Game Alias:

Skill (Driver,Shootist,Leader,Assasin ect..):

How long have you been playing:

What can you bring to the family (skills,Codeing,HTML,flash):

also include any other additional information about yourself and what you can do only a few select will be picked so cross your fingers.

also number 1 you must be a mature person abd able to conduct your self in the family properly.

email and aim: [email protected] & LSR2KAres

Also if they can get this mod straight and if they will let me help them we can have certain jobs/missions on multiplayer to do. Is you have ideas on skillz,missions,and vehicles they should add post them here.

lol see my post there not 3 sentences or 1 phrase and there def. not spam so jsut stfu why your ahead of yourself. you probably also idnt invest any time into your gang or have a decent site or anything. Im already in the process of make the site and the servers will be up soon and also i have a life i dont spend my life on forums as you may. but whatever floats your boat.

lol you tryed tho. lol and you calling me a n00b? i have a life and apparently you dont and i could care less bout a game i have other plans.

im already a year ahead in school and im applying for classes durign the sumer for c++ and script base lessons. ive also have a plan to becomeing a game developer when im acheived my goal of graduation at highschool in 3 years. lol so yes i may be a n00b but im a smart n00b

Ares, since you are a n00b i shall spare you my harsh words and give you my words of wisdom. xerox HAS said that a person who would like to start a gang should atleast have 50 posts. It isn't official but it should be. This is because any n00b (not unlike yourself) can come in here and start a gang and then soon we will have 100 gangs all wanting to fight each other and what not. So here is some advice. Go to back to your mommy and grow up some. Then come back and see if you can form some big people words and start respecting those that correct you.

ok for oyu whoever said n00bs try to only psot 50 or mroe to make a gang i agree on that but im no n00b ive been playing gta3 and vice city logn enough to not be a n00b and for you kent im not spamming you only post certain stuff per forum dude do you not understand that???? you post idea and devlopments in vice city discussion forum and you post gang and family related info in gangs forum make sense yet? any ways if its killing your webserver then why the fuck dont yo utell someone i have a fucking shit load of space on my webhost and domains http://www.lsr2k.com if yo uguys need another forum or webspace set up let me know.

oh yea and im also a excelent pilot and driver for bother GTA 3 and Vice City. but im a bad gunman and im a awsome sniper.

OH WOW!!! YOU CAN DRIVE AND FLY!!! theres like, how many? 2 people who can do that? thats freaking amazing.

Ares, your an idiot, so I'd sugggest for your sake, you stop, now before this gets ANY worst.

i could care less if i got banned and im only trying to help out this site.....and also im make a sit with prizes and shit because it will be fun and a chance to get the gta3 and vice city community together.

ok - i think ill throw my 2 cents in here on this issue.

Now ares, flaming, using derogatory statements etc to forum regulars, and more importantly BLASTA gang members is not appreciated (not in this thread by the looks, but definantly in other ones.

Im too nice to enforce my 50 posts to set up a gang rule, but i should. No-one knows you here, why should they join you? - you currently have no clout, and unless you work for R*, take 2 or a r* subsiderary that we recognise you wont really gain any.

Admit it, 50 posts is nothing, some regulars have made that in one day. I also want 50 constructive posts, i lock/delete spam on site =P

No-one will join you if you have 0 posts and no clout, where if you had say 100 posts, people might know you via irc/this forum and think "i know him, he is alirght, ill join his gang". Look at the larger gangs in mta, all are started by well-known forum members with more than 100 posts.

It seems that you want to help, but it seems that respect is everything (like the game), so stick around for a month, post constructive comments, keep to the rules, stay in school, cross the road inside.... oops, i mean dont double-post (edit), dont flame (that goes for regulars too)*cough*warlord*cough*, and a pet hate of mine, dont bring things up which have already been discussed multiple times etc.

and if you dont piss everyone off, (especially the mods/devs) you'll fit in just fine =)

good luck with ya gang.

lol who the fuck is blasta lol and my gang doesnt matter anybody joins but on a select few then you got to proove yourself or you get kicked out better yet killed. and me no im not flameing when i say in my first post not to take what i say offensive i mean it but when you dont read what i say or misread it! it shows a couple things your a dumbfuck that deserves to get flamed, a retard on drugs, or mentally disabled......you pick one.

ive been playing gta3 and vice city logn enough to not be a n00b

that is irrevelant. you're a n00b in the sense that you are new to MTA.

EDIT:

alright.. finished reading the entire thread...

Ares... I don't like you so far. Simple as that. But, I will try and not flame you/argue with you, if you realize 2 things:

1. You have to earn respect. That is done by following some of xerox's guidelines above.

2. Insults will get an immediate disqualification from my be-nice-to list (and many people's).

I know you mean well, but I suggest slowing down a bit... You're still a newbie to all of us, and you need to realize that... You only really have the authority of a newb, and that's not much.

Don't bite off more than you can chew :)

Edited by Guest