idea for game mode

Guest kevinb1577

Tag. the person who is it should show up a different color blip on the radar and have a small ball of light above them, also, this mode should be limited to a smaller area, because a large area would be ridiculous, as everyone would just run to different corners of each island. also, the person who is it could mabye get a better car than everyone else, like, everyone has a police car, while the "it" person has a sports car, although, after you tag someone, you should keep the fast car for a minute, as it would be too easy to just re tag them with a faster car...etc

any good?

How would a player win the game?

'

...good point... hmm

mabye there could be a 2 or 3 minute time limit, and the person who is it at the end of the game, would be eliminated

and if there is alot of people, then add more "it" people

Something like Manhunt? One player is being hunted by all the other players. The other players mission is to kill him and the hunteds mission is to stay alive. When a person kills the hunted one, he becomes the new hunted person.

I think that would be a pretty cool game mode, of course there would have to be some other rules then the kids game tag, maybe like everyone is slow at first then when "it" comes near them they speed up or something. Just thinking of stuff, that might totally suck, I don't know.

yeah, i see where youre going with this, i have no idea how to script, but if someone is willing to make this thad be awesome, and yeah, well need better rules, its just an idea for now though

he is thinking the otherway, 1 person is hunting everyone else, if they catch someone (maybe a punch or something) then they are the hunter

maybe like Zombie mod for CS:S.....There spawn 2 teams zombies and men. zombies have only a knife, others have whatever they like/can buy. u can stop zombie only if u shoot it in head if i remember good. if u turn ur back at it....it runs faster. and it has health upgrades

so for mta:dm i suggest this:

1 guy is zombie, he chases others on a small area, if u turn ur back at him he run faster, all energy he takes from u, he gets it, so he is more powerfull, he has some health upgrade. when he kills some1, that guy turns to zombie too, and so on, until every1 is zombie. but there should be some time limit, like 10 mins....if every1 is zombie before that - zombies won, other way - they lost;

or there could be 2 teams (16-16). every dead zombie becames a human, and every dead human becames a zombie, except for suicides - that way, if u died like a man, u spawn like a man

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
he is thinking the otherway, 1 person is hunting everyone else, if they catch someone (maybe a punch or something) then they are the hunter

maybe like Zombie mod for CS:S.....There spawn 2 teams zombies and men. zombies have only a knife, others have whatever they like/can buy. u can stop zombie only if u shoot it in head if i remember good. if u turn ur back at it....it runs faster. and it has health upgrades

so for mta:dm i suggest this:

1 guy is zombie, he chases others on a small area, if u turn ur back at him he run faster, all energy he takes from u, he gets it, so he is more powerfull, he has some health upgrade. when he kills some1, that guy turns to zombie too, and so on, until every1 is zombie. but there should be some time limit, like 10 mins....if every1 is zombie before that - zombies won, other way - they lost;

or there could be 2 teams (16-16). every dead zombie becames a human, and every dead human becames a zombie, except for suicides - that way, if u died like a man, u spawn like a man

I have tried to script some stump to Zombie mod for mta.. I dont just know Lua so mutch. ^^

And i got 2 maps too ready. =D