I need an expert

Dark_X

Question

21 answers to this question

the timer works fine there Bladexen but I don't see his point there :/ it's hard to tell, the only time it seemed to me you were cheating was when you finished the race, you were going pretty fast there..

PS) wtf at the end lol

When I see these kindof videos, I am reassured just how stupid people on the internet can be. This looks like it was created by an e-Vigilante trying to think he's fighting for good when he creates videos like these. (While watching it I felt embarrassed for the author of the video) The fact is unless the author has a way to show everyone a log of IP addresses, the nickname shown doesn't mean a thing. Even then how do you know that the logs aren't modified themselves!? Anyone can jump on a server and name themselves "Dark_X".

The best solution for hackers is BANNING them, rather than creating videos of them (seriously, what is posting a video going to do to stop the hacking?).

The way the video was presented showed that it was obviously for entertainment purposes, by the way the author included a soundtrack, sound effects, and visual effects to the video.

The author isn't trying to "expose" anything, but is simply "getting back" at the hacker that angered him.

When I see these kindof videos, I am reassured just how stupid people on the internet can be. This looks like it was created by an e-Vigilante trying to think he's fighting for good when he creates videos like these. (While watching it I felt embarrassed for the author of the video) The fact is unless the author has a way to show everyone a log of IP addresses, the nickname shown doesn't mean a thing. Even then how do you know that the logs aren't modified themselves!? Anyone can jump on a server and name themselves "Dark_X".

The best solution for hackers is BANNING them, rather than creating videos of them (seriously, what is posting a video going to do to stop the hacking?).

The way the video was presented showed that it was obviously for entertainment purposes, by the way the author included a soundtrack, sound effects, and visual effects to the video.

The author isn't trying to "expose" anything, but is simply "getting back" at the hacker that angered him.

I completely agree, if he wants to show hacking, he could probly just put it up there, and if he wants to point somthing out he can, but music? Funky Title? thats pretty odd. I was thinking that he was probly trying to get you back for somthing.

Hello, I'm one of the main head admins at the FearedGamers.net server,

And let me explain firstly, that this video was NOT made by one of use, just one of our players in the server. But as Azu said, about a two weeks ago, he posted a screenshot on our forums and he had SoBeit enabled... in the screenshot. And, it was taken IN our server... so we know he used it in our server. So, he was banned... that was only 2 weeks ago... So, then when we get this, where it is very obvious he is going too fast at the end, and where he corrects himself on the motorcycle, we thought that that was just too large of a coincidence...

It's his fault in the first place for using hacks in our server the first time, so off course we are going to be extra suspicious when we see a video like that...

im not totally sure if your trying to prove your innocent or if your tryin to prove someone is guilty or what, but whatever is going on it does appear 508317 was used in this video at a couple points, but it could be lag, its unusual how the dirt bike "gets air" after coming to a complete stop (being hit by a car and spinning out) then going up a hill and ramping? seems nearly impossible lag, anyway I use the m0d everyone hates (i have 2 installations of SA, one with and one without a m0d installed, cuz obviously you cant use mods in MTA or SAMP) so im well aware how s0 works, and that does look like it...just my opinion

I won't lie i use sobeit alot in samp (it's pretty boring without it) and judging by the video, I'd have to say that you were using it. I mean it could be lag in spots, but the fact there's proof that you had it installed at at least one point, doesn't make a good case for you.