Vice City MultiPlayer

Ok guys. I`m speaking my mind so don`t flame me if you don`t like what I have to say. Ok first of all I have to give MTA props for makeing GTA 3 MultiPlayer but come on it`s shit,shit, SHIT! 999 ammo on every gun. 999 life. No city life, No other traffic, Only 1 type of car per team. Wtf is wrong with this do not alter the health or the guns guys. It is not fun at all. Also make it to where you dont automatically get every gun. C`mon now earn the guns. Kill people to get the gun or buy them with money. Also the cars..... Its not fun driveing a bullet proof, fire proof, explosive proof car. wheres the fun at in that......I1m sure this is why GTA 3 is not sponsoring you guys your only makeing the multiplayer part worse with this gay shit. Also I hope when you make the next GTA 3 MTA update you redo some shit in it and also work some stuff out in vice city MTA. If you guys need a development manager ill help you guys out i have plenty of ideas to make the MTA awsome. Because you guys need alot of help and ideas on this stuff :)

Just e-mail me if you would like me to apply for development manager [email protected] or Instant message me LSR2KAres!

Most of the things you said are right you know.... That's why I don't play mta for now....:-s I know the makers of mta will say: ''That's only a beta,it's not finished!!'' But at least you could set goals when we play! I mean if we could kill each other or make the cars explode....And don't tell me that it would be hard to code that you just need to change the 900 number for the life to 100....

Blokker? Could you PLEASE ban him? Like... right now?

It's a beta version (more like alpha actually, because it was released early due to idiotic whining about the release date). It'll get better, and everything you've stated, is either planned, being worked on, or already finished, and ready for the next version.

Go bitch somewhere else. We don't need it here.

people come here and whine about the mod, you don't like it don't play it, you want to make suggestions? you are welcome, but not like this, you can't come here and say "your mod sucks i got some ideas so take me to the team" :roll:

Most of the things you said are right you know.... That's why I don't play mta for now....:-s I know the makers of mta will say: ''That's only a beta,it's not finished!!'' But at least you could set goals when we play! I mean if we could kill each other or make the cars explode....And don't tell me that it would be hard to code that you just need to change the 900 number for the life to 100....

well, exploding cars is more difficult than you think...

and you can't simply change the number to 100. if you do that, when you die, you'll spawn at a hospital + your screen will get all f--ked up, instead of spawning on the roof. It was just a quick fix to release it as quickly as possible.

lol well like i said in my post dont take what i said offensive if you could read it you would understand. ok also like you said you released early because people kept whineing not my fault you guys listened and released it to early in beta. so what if people whine and want it our its all out of happiness. when a new game is expected to come out in a couple months and you really want it so bad you whine to them isnt going to make them release it early. anygame or mod producer should know you dont release a product or mod unfinished. it leads to many misfortunate things and makes it harder to fix because then you get people complaining. All im saying is to quit modifying the games values health,guns.cars ect... and work on its throughly and dont release it untill youve worked bugs out.

well, exploding cars is more difficult than you think...

and you can't simply change the number to 100. if you do that, when you die, you'll spawn at a hospital + your screen will get all f--ked up, instead of spawning on the roof. It was just a quick fix to release it as quickly as possible.

I understand that but also again as i posted you guys messed up in releaseing it early so you have to take the heat for releasing it early. I mean you can`t expect to release a buggy mod and expect noone to complain and bitch about it.

Again your right it isnt hard to code on the mods and add stuff and change values but it does take time which si why im asking them to hold off on releasing the next version and work on the mod till its solid and get all the bugs out. then make one big release and boom you get people swarming to sponsor you. Ok also when you do make a big release liek every other betas for games,programs,andm isc stuff you make a update not a beta release following the next month or every quarterly or yearly. reason why it would be a update is because this big release would be its first step out of beta. Also if you guys are aiming to make this big then im assumeing you know what you have to do to make it big.

lol you wont be able to get your point through because your trying to get a point across not even you understand the concept of. If you knew about codeing what it takes to modify something and howl ong and what you can do with the information you have you would have made that psot.

yes its really easy to make a car explode just as it was easy for them to make the car bullet proof and fire proof and explosive proof. if you can modify the car to do those things im sure you can modify the car to blow up when it crashes or rolls over.

lol you call that insulting wow i would hate to be you, and if i was you i would probably kill my self or commit myself to a retarted institution. lol when i first made my post i said not to take what i say offensively so apparently you have a hard time reading. And dont talk abotu stuff you have no clue about and if you do thats fine just make sure it goes along with the topic.