Knuckles' Map pack #1 - Strike 2

Knuckles

--Reposting--

Right now I only did some "good" maps and uploaded them directly do Littlewhitey's server but today I felt like showing them to other people.

Most of my maps are following the "Classic" style. Normal races using the SA default layout. I tried to avoid taking routes most mappers take (well, on our server) to make stuff different.

I thought about the 32 spawnpoints, good pickup placements, not to distanced checkpoints and so.

All my maps follow the same naming system (unoriginal but I keep it :P ) :

Another-

DOWNLOAD HERE

Here's what's in this pack:

4 Offroad races

|-1st is located in the desert part of LV

|-2nd is is SF, starting from a big farm (Where you steal the Combine harvester)

|-3rd is in LS, on the East side.

|-4th is in LS also but on the North side.

1 Normal road race

|-In LS, little Sprint through the city.

1 DM

|-Custom made Airport Style Arena, it's large yet not too much. I only used Airport stuff as decoration around, same for object within the fighting zone. There's 3 nitro pickups that can be took (from jump) with rs delay and 1 repair over a hole that leads to water. This jump can only be cleared if you have nitro and already have a boost before it.

Thanks for leaving your comments :)

try to make a custom made race, they are popular

I've actually been working on a entire new city layout with a race throught it, it isn't done yet and I wanted to make some little simples ones. I'll post the other one when It'll be done.

-Knuckles

• 3 weeks later...
You could try a "Stunt Drag Race" This is where there are no roads just jumps, loops and downhill roads with barrels but no buildings. :D

:roll: Sounds like a blueprint for the most annoying map ever made :shock:

Decent maps knuckles, best being the "normal race" one - its actually quite refreshing to get some new maps that aren't all about customised objects.

:wink: