MTA:SA DM and Race Mod bandwidth questions. (server)

I just checked it. It seems that the DM client sends up to two kb/s (depending on what you're doing). I can't tell exactly how much the client receives, because it depends on how many players there are in, but with four people in a server, it receives about 3 kb/s. Also, can't tell server stats for the simple fact that I don't have it.

This is, of course, based on my personal observations. You'll have to wait for a dev to tell you the exact numbers.

Ok, i just wanted to know how many players every internet speed can handle. Example if you got 1/1MB internet, and your real speed will be some ~108kt/s, so with that number you can find out what to set max players. In race mod it should be easy to find out. Sure if you move, i takes more, but what is avegare upload speed needed. Ok, this will be really useful to know.

And when DM comes, i also wanted to know how much i should set to max players with my 24/24mbit internet. Can it handle 150 players? Ok, however, if anyway possible to find out average upload speed needed, it would be great. Ok, thanks in advance!