Knuckles' Map pack #1

Knuckles

Right now I only did some "good" maps and uploaded them directly do Littlewhitey's server but today I felt like showing them to other people.

Most of my maps are following the "Classic" style. Normal races using the SA default layout. I tried to avoid taking routes most mappers take (well, on our server) to make stuff different.

I thought about the 32 spawnpoints, good pickup placements, not to distanced checkpoints and so.

All my maps follow the same naming system (unoriginal but I keep it :P) :

Another-

DOWNLOAD HERE

Here's what's in this pack:

4 Offroad races

|-1st is located in the desert part of LV

|-2nd is is SF, starting from a big farm (Where you steal the Combine harvester)

|-3rd is in LS, on the East side.

|-4th is in LS also but on the North side.

1 Normal road race

|-In LS, little Sprint through the city.

1 DM

|-Custom made Airport Style Arena, it's large yet not too much. I only used Airport stuff as decoration around, same for object within the fighting zone. There's 3 nitro pickups that can be took (from jump) with rs delay and 1 repair over a hole that leads to water. This jump can only be cleared if you have nitro and already have a boost before it.

Thanks for leaving your comments :)

-Knuckles

Edited by Guest

These maps are the kind of unoriginal 'races' where you drive around the normal map with not much added that are so favoured on littlewhiteys server nowadays. All the fun stuff such as going_down and the going-down series have been deleted from littlehiteys, so are fun maps because they are about 'luck.' Servers such as phrozenbyte and 24/7 Cops have much better maps.

IT is good to play the maps on PhrozenByte if you haven't been banned before you get to play them :lol::lol:

There is another server with some maps containing parts from Liberty City "(Apart from H2so4 Race In Liberty) and St Francis International Airport in Liberty City, there are many good maps on that server besides that. I won't say the name of the server due to advertising etc.

Knuckles try to make a custom made race, they are popular

Knuckles try to make a custom made race, they are popular

I've actually been working on a entire new city layout with a race throught it, it isn't done yet and I wanted to make some little simples ones. I'll post the other one when It'll be done.