MTA:SA --> [SHS] - Public: San's & House's Script's

SanZoR

np, i cant please 100% of the people 100% of the time..... most of the people dont even ask for help... they just try it and say omfg its w**k, it wont even work... i asked for ideas and only got a few posts. seems people dont want to read.. or post, they just want to complain.

however the people i created it for in the beninning seem to be managing perfectly without any problems and at least u were honest :)

i dont mean that it isnt good but it need adjusement but are you going to relesa PRS 1,4 or ?

well no one gave me any requests for anything to be added i have said time and time again, i will make anything that people need as long as its reasonable, if not and u want something strange adding then i would make whatever u need and post it rather than adding it... i think i made everything i was asked for so far...

if u dont ask... ur not gonna get.

no plans for a release of 1.4 i have no idea what else i could add.

its running perfectly for me on all 3 servers that i host, although ive written some custom addons for 2 of these servers, just mainly small scripts to run alongside. which make the servers more individual.

i have helped around 10-15 people on msn to customise their version of PRS to how they want it... the way its set up makes it so easy to alter / add to / or modify.

hey scoobie mayby this is posible.

im looking for a good script for an stunt server your prs is great but only for race dm rsdm so mayby you can make another mode for stunt.

i dont now if this is posible but mayby when you do a good stunt you get money or points would be cool but its just an idea.

Greetz.. DJFrankie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently all scripts are done :) I had few problems with Control Panel, then i got tired of it, and i stopped to doing this...

But now i know how to do that thing what was not working before, so i started it again :)

I also hope it will be released soon as possible, cause i have spent a lot of hours to make this thing...

I promise it will be released before MTA:DM :wink:

Just joking, it may be done in week...

• 1 month later...
Mmhh, i have no time to finish it, also DM is coming very soon, so its pretty useless to finish this :?

Sorry for everyone, who were waiting for this, im pretty sure its not coming.

Im very sorry :(

OMFG

Your progress started again =)

We will finish it!

CORRECTION:

Our progress started again =)

We will finish it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...