A Few Suggestions...

Guest Anarcho

Okay, this is my first post- I just want to point a few things out. I have been an avid GTA player since its begining, and I am buying GTA3 for PC in July (Sold my PS2) and that means I have never played the PC version of GTA3 (I do have Vice City for the PC)- SO if my comments sound wierd, please feel free to flame me or rat me out...

Now for my suggestions.

Servers: Either like Counter Strike(player created), or like MMORPGS (Select froma predetermined list.)

Number of people: Either 20-50-75. Really depends on how MTA can handle lag, and errors when the first *real* MTA is availble to the public (like version 1.0, god bless the MTA team!)

Spawn/Home Points: I say you people make MTA a gangwar/ free-for-all game, as it should be. So by doing that, people who decide to be in a gang (using the mafia for example), they would start and respawn at marco bistros- yet a murderer/free-for-aller would start at the hospital.

Gangs: My opinion is that there shouldn't really be player created gangs, for that could get confusing and complicated. i say we just use like 3-5 of the major gangs or something (Yakuza, Mafia, Diablo's, ect...)

Finnaly, I would suggest there being a Chat bar or something, so somebody could say somethin in the heat of battle, or just use MTA as an Extremely dangerous chatroom...

Okay, i am out. Thanks for reading if you did. Seeyas

Servers: Either like Counter Strike(player created), or like MMORPGS (Select froma predetermined list.)

They're gonna be like counter-strike

Number of people: Either 20-50-75. Really depends on how MTA can handle lag, and errors when the first *real* MTA is availble to the public (like version 1.0, god bless the MTA team!)

it'll probably end up being a max of 32, unless super-lag-free netcode is created

Spawn/Home Points: I say you people make MTA a gangwar/ free-for-all game, as it should be. So by doing that, people who decide to be in a gang (using the mafia for example), they would start and respawn at marco bistros- yet a murderer/free-for-aller would start at the hospital.

that's what is planned

Gangs: My opinion is that there shouldn't really be player created gangs, for that could get confusing and complicated. i say we just use like 3-5 of the major gangs or something (Yakuza, Mafia, Diablo's, ect...)

well, we (BLASTA) want to play as spanked-up madmen... :)

Finnaly, I would suggest there being a Chat bar or something, so somebody could say somethin in the heat of battle, or just use MTA as an Extremely dangerous chatroom...

being-worked-on / planned / already-finished-wait-for-the-next-version

Let's hope warlord doesn't flame ya, since much of this should be posted in the topics dedicated to it... like placing your opinions in the topic on user-created gangs, instead of your own opinions topic :)