Tired.

Azu

Question

I have to ask. Is anyone else tired of people bitching about how lazy they think the MTA Team is? I know I am. They fail to understand anything that is told to them. MTA Team is busy. They have lives. What's so fucking hard about understanding that?

I'm actually going to go the opposite route because I feel there is plenty of information published throughout the months, not as much as many would like, but enough to get the point across to the community about what the team and those who work within the group have been doing over that specific period of time.

If you look at the dates on the main page of when an article has been published, it's more of a month-by-month process. Doesn't mean when a new feature is announced that it is completed, its obvious that during new experiments that previous features then become corrupted with different files and so forth, therefore new errors are created. "Corrupted" is probably the wrong word to have used so bare with me on that. I just hope I got the point across.

You would presume that the month they posted any new article, everyone would be finding errors for that new feature in general while the others go ahead of their next objective then the same rotation continues.

Just stating the obvious, adding on to what Jon mentioned.

Personally, I think everything is fine.. Now back onto 0.5 I will. Join me anyone? heh.

I'm a tester for a BF2 mod (Desert Conflict) and I can tell you guys that complain: It's damn difficult finding bugs and testing anything and everything that may come up when it goes public.

Say you get a test release, test what was changed and find a problem. Then you find that something that changed, created a problem with something that didn't have a problem before. Then the testers have to wait for the devs to fix the problem, then test again.

It is a lot of work developing/testing any type of game/mod.

Oh I understand. In the few months before the .1 release of DCon, people were whining and complaining and everything. We want it now!! We don't care if there are a few bugs.

So we got a lot of the bugs fixed, but some didn't have time to. And we released. The majority liked it, but there were many who just wanted to complain.

I say, pay attention and thank the ones that seem patient. And don't even respond to the ones who think it is taking too long or just want to whine.

I know the MTA team have lives, and i know they have other commitments. The MTA team has achieved an aweful lot with gta3 and vice. But i have to say, im just sick of waiting for this amazing new version.They should of concentrated on freeroam or deathmatch and not that stupid race mod.By the time the MTA team get out this version for SA, will will probably all be playing something else, and lets face it, SA-MP is pretty bloody good.The MTA team has just taken too long and as such people are looking at other games and other mods like SA-MP. Alot of people like myself have just lost hope now, too be honest i have waited for ages but there isnt any sign of a deathmatch version for SA, and even if they do bring one out, chances are SA-MP will have brought out the 4th revision by then and it will only play better. Shame really, i was genuinely expecting better things of the MTA team, sorry team.

I know the MTA team have lives, and i know they have other commitments.
Ofcourse
The MTA team has achieved an aweful lot with gta3 and vice. But i have to say, im just sick of waiting for this amazing new version.
who isnt...
They should of concentrated on freeroam or deathmatch and not that stupid race mod.
ditto, but the race mod was NOT stupid, it was awesome
By the time the MTA team get out this version for SA, will will probably all be playing something else, and lets face it, SA-MP is pretty bloody good.
you really think samp is good? wow i cant agree with that, samp is pure shite compared to race (EVEN without DM!)
The MTA team has just taken too long and as such people are looking at other games and other mods like SA-MP.
not me, you must be talking about yourself and your friends...
Alot of people like myself have just lost hope now, too be honest i have waited for ages but there isnt any sign of a deathmatch version for SA, and even if they do bring one out, chances are SA-MP will have brought out the 4th revision by then and it will only play better.
your must be a lost SA MP fan, this is the MTA forums dude, the mods are totally different, dont harp about how much better something that competes with MTA is, because they all have HUGE flaws!
Shame really, i was genuinely expecting better things of the MTA team, sorry team.
and i was expecting this post to lead somewhere informative, guess i was wrong.
im just sick of waiting for this amazing new version.They should of concentrated on freeroam or deathmatch and not that stupid race mod.

Just be patient and find some other game to play to kill some time. Or, register for a sport team or whatever you may want to do.

If memory serves me right, they made race mod to perfect vehicle sync as much as possible.

If memory serves me right, they made race mod to perfect vehicle sync as much as possible.

right on, and that is THE most important part about GTA online play (in my opinion) so if people want to call race mod crappy, then what are they comparing it to? SA-MP? is SA-MP a racing mod? No. so if someone wants to compare MTA to another racing mod, feel free (oh wait, what other racing mod?) so i dont see how he can even say Race was crap, when race set the groundrules that DM is built upon! without race, there would be no BLUE core for DM to be designed with! its what we HAD to have in order to be where we are today as a community, without race is like, not having online play at all (sure there is samp! *coff*laggyness/glitches*coff*).

Well that is my opinion, and i am entitled to it.Please be aware MR Reptile that your talking to a professional games maker, thats right, i make(help, contribute) towards games for the playstation series of consoles, so i know all too well about bug fixing and dead lines. I have actually said already that the MTA have done great things especially with GTA3 and mainly Vice.Its just that, and lets be honest here, by the time they get MTA:San Andreas out, then the next installment of the GTA series will be upon us and we will all be playing that most probably.You can only promise so much to so many people, after a while people will get fed up and will look elsewhere. I do play SA-MP and the 0.21 version is pretty good, its not perfect but guess what, "At least we can all actually play that", we cant play DM-MTA-SA, can we. So instead of pulling a 36 year old programmer and beta tester up on his post, why dont you wise up and start doing something more constructive with your life. Oh, and as for the lagginess of SA-MP you mention, i dont get lag at all, whether i use my friends 4 meg cable line or my very own 20 meg cable connection, it plays amazing on my dual core pc.Maybe its time you stopped blaming the SA-MP mod and get yourself a decent pc.If you want, i can recommend what parts to obtain.See, im a perfect forum member, im actually trying to help your negative little self, god im good :)