Iyon's Stunt Server

Guest gone60secs

Question

Anyone remember this server (2004)? I was a regular on it. It was a pretty good community of players, but once the server shut down everyone just went their separate ways, most are out of contact.

I've been thinking about trying to get the community back together again for a few rounds or maybe just a chat, remembering the old days. So if anyone remembers this server then please post a few comments on it, I'd like to hear from you guys again.

5 answers to this question

Back in the days of MTAVC 0.4, I used to host an extremely popular stunt server. It was constantly full, pretty good server. Unfortunately when 0.5 came out I was too busy to upgrade it, and by the time I did, none of the regulars were even playing anymore.

Hey, I used to be an admin on Iyon's server. Gone60Secs I remember you too. You're right, it was a very good bunch of players on there. Very friendly and always a laugh to play with. The thing that made this server so good, was the fact it was admined really well, not just by me but by all the admins. Modders would be kicked instantly. Not only that, but some of the scripts created were second to none.

Would love for everyone to meet up again.

Way to go bumping a 6month old topic :shock:

Back in the days of MTAVC 0.4, I used to host an extremely popular stunt server. It was constantly full, pretty good server. Unfortunately when 0.5 came out I was too busy to upgrade it, and by the time I did, none of the regulars were even playing anymore.

I ran the DNA clan's stunt server roughly around the same period, which if I recall we often competed against in getting the players :P but I do recall both were equally as populated on average. Did attract quite a few from Iyon's and that then defunct server was often mentioned, although naturally the effect could not have been the same. It still runs now, albeit much less used ;)