I need the Center

Guest Time Worker

Question

9 answers to this question

i have 140 Maps in the file (C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas\server\mods\race\maps) and there is a map called (Airplane Dogfight) but can you tell me how to upload that maps to my server and how to change the name of the server and how to creat commands in my server.... :cry:

Please help me.... i will send you 140 map, but please help

(Note: i'm not sure the map name (example: Runway69.map) it is the map file are correct :?::?::?::?::!::!:

i have 140 Maps in the file (C:\Program Files\MTA San Andreas\server\mods\race\maps) and there is a map called (Airplane Dogfight) but can you tell me how to upload that maps to my server and how to change the name of the server and how to creat commands in my server....

Please help me.... i will send you 140 map, but please help

(Note: i'm not sure the map name (example: Runway69.map) it is the map file are correct

Well the 140 maps is on your server. And if you want more maps on it, EKS: Your own maps. Then take your maps and place it in the maps file. (NOTE: That whit 140 maps)

You want to change name on your server to, OK. Go like this (C:Program Files/MTA San Andreas/Server/Mods/Race. Ther will you find a config file. (NOTE: For commands you will need General Use Script And Mirc)