Cinema mod

MISTO

It's completly crazy idea: a gamemod that allows you to record the players positions and motions, and then, you can do a kind of replay.

There is a flygame (lock-on i think) wich allows u to record your friends motions and to play it in solo and people are using this so make crazy videos.

If i want to make a robbery video with a cop chase, i'll just have to ask some friends to play in the game as cop or robber and i tell them when they have to die and where to go.

I record the players motions and then, i just play it and i record the scene from differents angles :)

Probably scriptable, but with some downsides (server-side position saving would make you see any lag in the video, and client-side saving, may have desynchronized final result [as you cannot start recording at exactly the same moment everywhere]). Maybe just enable the in-game recording functions (or make them scriptable for unlimited replay length!).

@Jesse-As, you may want to read the forum-title, this is a suggestions forum, so there is NO LINK.