Router problem

Dont really no, i mean the site itself is pretty self-explanatory, just search for your router on http://portforward.com/english/routers/ ... rindex.htm and select mta, it will give you step by step (with pictures) instructions

kk got it, but what ports should to be open to host a local server and others can see it and join? 2003? or 2126? -- kk tested me server is up as unscanned and if i tryed to connect the port was going to 2126- should I open it? and I got timeout

You wont see your own server in the list, but other people will, its just how ASE works, also make sure your server is set to port 2003 to match the port you opened
before the router when I host to server I saw me server always, but others cant connect to me server too :? ports: 2003,2126 is open something else port what should I open?

yes, well most routers wont allow you to see your own server(s) on ASE because u get assigned a lan ip and such where as without one you get assigned the ip by your ISP, check if any software firewall is interfering with the server, if you have opened the ports correctly, people should be able to join

yes, well most routers wont allow you to see your own server(s) on ASE because u get assigned a lan ip and such where as without one you get assigned the ip by your ISP, check if any software firewall is interfering with the server, if you have opened the ports correctly, people should be able to join

yes they are:

start port: 2003 end port: 2003

start port: 2126 end port: 2126

but me they cant connect to me server&IP and its still unscanned..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

if the server s up and running can u check if its up with a different computer but on the same network as that server...like if i had two computers one hosting and the other one to play on is that possible? same house hold and both computers have same ip since there both wireless internet