When playing what version do you need to get out of you car?

Guest Godofyou

Question

Well for me, I play san andreas. When I play online, I cant get out of my car.

Can you tell me why?

And where to get the correct version

Or tell me how i can get out my car.

Thx,

Jason :D

17 answers to this question

You just saw a video from SAMP which is another mod of GTA:SA. They have already developed a deathmatch mode. Although I don't think it's worth downloading

mumfi's right MTA is alot better than SA:MP.

You can't claim that cuz Deathmatch has never been released and probley won't ever.....expect mta to be another duke nukem forever

Show me how you can get out of your car then, in your better MTA.

Its better because its so easy to cheat on sa:mp which makes the game rubbish. Once MTA Death match is released it will be the best multiplayer mod for gta.

You can't claim that cuz Deathmatch has never been released and probley won't ever.....expect mta to be another duke nukem forever

Why cant i say that its my opinion.

the point is you cannot possibly compare something that is in development to something which has already been released.sa:mp has been out for eons and is being played and enjoyed by thousands.mta:dm isnt out yet so at the moment sa:mp is about a million times better because you can actually play it.and no i am not a fanboi i really couldnt care which version i play i will play the best version which is available and at the moment that is sa:mp so sa:mp is defo the best at the moment

the point is you cannot possibly compare something that is in development to something which has already been released.sa:mp has been out for eons and is being played and enjoyed by thousands.mta:dm isnt out yet so at the moment sa:mp is about a million times better because you can actually play it.and no i am not a fanboi i really couldnt care which version i play i will play the best version which is available and at the moment that is sa:mp so sa:mp is defo the best at the moment

Did you just pwn yourself?

PS. But i do agree that products can't be compared when one of them hasn't been released yet and the other one is in beta stage.