" You are running a modified version of MTA client ... "

Guest TekZou !!

Hi, I have this message when I click on "start game" on MTA 0.5. I have the original version of GTA3 ; What is the problem ? Can you help me ? :?::?:

Thanks !!

Please search the forum and help topics before posting...

Upon hitting Start Game the client informs you your CLIENT is modifed.

This is an error with the way we temporarily replace some of the games files. When you install take a back up of both weapon.dat and weapon.mta from the /gta?/data/ directory and put them somewhere safe. If you get this error close the client, REPLACE both files and retry.

Please search the forum and help topics before posting...
Upon hitting Start Game the client informs you your CLIENT is modifed.

This is an error with the way we temporarily replace some of the games files. When you install take a back up of both weapon.dat and weapon.mta from the /gta?/data/ directory and put them somewhere safe. If you get this error close the client, REPLACE both files and retry.

sorry mate but um that didnt work do you know another ways of making this work

yeah i got cheats in the folder on microsoft word like the ones you type in to make you get guns n stuff. could that be effecting the multi theft auto?

I doubt you’d get far in this community by cheating, buddy. I’m not accusing yah!

We all like a moment of cheating on single player, lies.

Do a fresh installation after you have deleted/removed all the previous files left from the uninstall process.

thanks ill try that,

and no i do it for the fun of it. sometimes it gets alil boring when you finish the game

and have nothing else to do in it so you go around flying a boat or something

its only abit of fun and thanks for telling me another way

dont have mircosoft word open with the words "cheating, hack" at the same time as the cilent, otherwise it fails to load i think. :)

• 2 weeks later...