[TOOL]The missing objects!!

Hi everyone!

As you know the MTA mapeditor misses some models ( 2885-3135 ).

Till now you could only use them by adding them by ID, but i made a file

that makes it possible to browse them in the mapeditor!

It contains some usefull and funny objects :)

Just put the map in MTASA/mods/map_editor/objects

For everyone who doesn't understand there is a readme file in it so don't worry ^^.

DOWNLOAD HERE

Hi everyone!

As you know the MTA mapeditor misses some models ( 2885-3135 ).

Till now you could only use them by adding them by ID, but i made a file

that makes it possible to browse them in the mapeditor!

It contains some usefull and funny objects :)

Just put the map in MTASA/mods/map_editor/objects

For everyone who doesn't understand there is a readme file in it so don't worry ^^.

DOWNLOAD HERE

THNX :D

That would help me alot, I was using al those numbers in the map editor, My hands got lame so i stopped :D

Thnax a lot for this :D

Are there also missing vehicles? I already added the rc cam to my vehicles list, but are there more?

I tried with adding the vehicle id's one for one, and i didnt found any, i well got some times that mta sayd cannot load this vehicle or sumthing like that

• 2 weeks later...
I found the '' ghost cars'' (damaged cars that drive w/o driver ;p), a glendale and saddler.

Whats the id of those cars?

And i found something interesting in a TXDprogram,

There was a sort of car wich wasn't placed in gta, its called Airtrain,

When i try to open the txd file it says its empty, so maybe there is a airtrain without any textures, trying to find that one :)

Ghost cars: 604 and 605 . Actually these are a damaged glenndale and a damaged sadler, but still pretty funny ^^. Also if you look in your gta:sa folder, in de ''vehicles'' file, you can see the id of all the vehicles - including the trailers. Though these trailers dont work - they change you to the same vehicle as you had before picking the change. The range of vehicles is 400 - 614 (or something O-o). 594 (or was it 564?) is the RC Cam. Besides these 3 I havent found any other working vehicles.

In the tool of objects there still are objects missing. I still miss the ''hell'' object (the object of under gta:sa, the dark space). I once randomly typed a code in the ''choose object by id'' and found this one. Since i typed it randomly I dont know the ID. Is there a way to see what id's you used in your map? (I saved the map)

Ghost cars: 604 and 605 . Actually these are a damaged glenndale and a damaged sadler, but still pretty funny ^^. Also if you look in your gta:sa folder, in de ''vehicles'' file, you can see the id of all the vehicles - including the trailers. Though these trailers dont work - they change you to the same vehicle as you had before picking the change. The range of vehicles is 400 - 614 (or something O-o). 594 (or was it 564?) is the RC Cam. Besides these 3 I havent found any other working vehicles.

In the tool of objects there still are objects missing. I still miss the ''hell'' object (the object of under gta:sa, the dark space). I once randomly typed a code in the ''choose object by id'' and found this one. Since i typed it randomly I dont know the ID. Is there a way to see what id's you used in your map? (I saved the map)

i also found the train code, but when you want to add it in mta, you cant :(

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...