voting a map

robik

I see that MTA PRS 1.2 has got a !votemap command. For any player is available this command..but after all vote..it says "Next map will be X map"..well..after this vote ends and all say yes ..the map should change ..and not to be just set as Next one.. is there any script for this? so command=!vote and players should answer !yes or !No..if more of !yes are ..map changes..if more of !no then currently map remains..

regards and thx for the help!

vote the map first :lol:

i didnt include an instant map change vote system since so many people said they didnt like the idea of a new map being started while someone could be busy racing.. i know i never liked it, id be busy racing my heart out, way out in front, then a new map would come on and im like WTF!!! i was about to set a top time!

anyway... the actual votemap system can be easily altered to start the map instatly.(if u really want to:P)

replace this.

alias checkmapvotes {
 if ($numtok($hget(prstemp,votemapvoter),41) == $ceil($calc($prs.players($1) / 1.5))) {
   mta.text $1 Vote Limit Reached, Next Map: $replace($hget(prstemp,votemapname),$chr(63),$chr(32))
   mta.startrace $1 $mta.races($1,$replace($hget(prstemp,votemapname),$chr(63),$chr(32)))
 }
}

yes scooby..this can be annoying but admin should have the option to turn vote on/off ..

EDIT:u said I should replace with that..but replace what line? sorry I just don't know..hopefully I had a backup of PRS cause I tried to replace something and messed all up! :))