SUGGESTION: Vice City multiplayer

Hello,

my suggestion for Vice City multiplayer mod is that you work on snychronizeing the walking and motobike driving, spawn and respawning, and if possible add some knuckle busters and a sword for some close combat hand to hand action. :twisted:

And forget about gamemodes, shooting, traffic, pedestrian, flying, boats and cars etc, for now....

I think it would take a long time to code all this and i would like tobe playing a stable Vice city multiplayer mod sometime in the near future...

And also i dont want GTA3/GTAVice city multiplayer mods to become like a FPS games i think we should stick to the true GTA roots were someday we can all run around a city together breaking the law GTA stlye....it's just a suggestion, SP is GREAT FUN !! :P

Thanks

bye

connection problems: being worked on

lag: being worked on

weapons: probably being worked on (obviously 1 of the weapons will be, but wether more than one is gonna be avaliable is unknown to me)

• 3 months later...
yep i rember when it was just gta3 though i never got to play it i read alot about it. Quite funny that back then if u fliped car over the game would crash and nothing was really sync excpet for seeing the player lol. im sure a few month from nwo we will look back at .2 and be amazed at how far we came. :D

indeedy :D

it owuld be kool if they made one massive server with hundreads of people so i would be just like playing vc sp but every person is out to get ya. hehee. :lol:

and every person happens to have a gun :wink: