The Calm before the Storm...

kevinmce

Question

I am wondering if the reason everything is so quiet around here is because a release may be looming.

I know you guys are busy with Real life things, but thats why all any of your spare time is being spent on the game and not posting on here.

:shock:

My predictions are that soon after college and school exams there will be a final push, with a release in around a months time.

:P

Im close :D arnt i?

• Answers 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Why you dont Released DeathMatch on public and called it BETA then we can find buges so easy with 2000 or more pple playing at it and every 2 week or more make an update couze every one nervise about DM (when it will released) (do they will make it or no)...... DeathMatch Beta Update every 2 weeks :roll::wink:

Everything MTA have released in the past has been a BETA, and bug finding may be easier with more people but it doesnt mean it will be better, 2000 players all posting about the same bug or posting OMFG I GET THIS BUG PLZ HELP

Why you dont Released DeathMatch on public and called it BETA then we can find buges so easy with 2000 or more pple playing at it and every 2 week or more make an update couze every one nervise about DM (when it will released) (do they will make it or no)...... DeathMatch Beta Update every 2 weeks

If they do that. It will be good. But every time is it a Bad side of it! They admins can every day be checking the forum and answare on every single thing. and the peoples who dont get a answare, will be double making a topic. And that is not Mta Team wery much up to. They are peoples them to, And that guy who is fixing will get seriusly mad of FIXING EVERY SINGLE ERROR. BTW That will say he must answare on every single topic whits that bug he fixed.

Still, if you got moderators/admins who care they can delete the double postage... Not that hard.

Or, just one topic where you can post your bugs... if there are new bugs, they'll be added in the first post. NON-BUG related posts in that topic=deleted.

Topics/posts about bugs in non bug topic areas = delete.

Not that hard? Just don't hide behind all these excuses ;).

Its not an excuse, its a fact, i dont speak on behalf of the mta team, just my opinion, but seriously have you even seen this board when a new release comes out?

hundreds of threads about the same bug even tho its been posted already, answered and there are even notes about it before you even post, even get people who still post asking if u need gta for mta, basically most people who join these forums dont read them, just stare at them

so yeah i might have the permissions to delete, but it takes the piss

Its not an excuse, its a fact, i dont speak on behalf of the mta team, just my opinion, but seriously have you even seen this board when a new release comes out?

hundreds of threads about the same bug even tho its been posted already, answered and there are even notes about it before you even post, even get people who still post asking if u need gta for mta, basically most people who join these forums dont read them, just stare at them

so yeah i might have the permissions to delete, but it takes the piss

Why not have some guys delete NoN interes topics???

BTW WHY in hell do you cear if my english sucks? All of you says.

EKS: BROPHY SAYS: That was that i did say in my reply, On a better way

Pleas stop be saying my english is weak!. I try to be nice but it never helps.

Can I ask where you are getting this information? are you on the beta team? or are you like most of the new kids around here who think they know what they are talking about because they have been on the forum for 2 seconds?

there are ALOT more than 6 beta testers and testing and bug reporting isnt slow at all, but soon enough i bet there will be a semi/public beta test(s)