Whas this a good idea?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Whas this a good idea?

• Yes
    • No

Question

Have been seeing around in Gta san's world When i come This

gtasa2007042618340282za0.th.png

SO i was thinking to make a Homberos VS secret service map!

Hombreos wep:

AK47

Shotgun!

Secret Service wep:

M4.

Smoke Grenade!

MP5K

And i am wondring is the map editor having more wep's now ? :)

For this map will need some things :P

Come whits tips for New wep's. Or bigger map or ... Well come whits replys :)

17 answers to this question

Only men and hen can say: stop busting my balls!

I think MTA forums should be fobidden when using all those "friendly internet" programs or what are they being called.

Seriously, there should be laws or something to make this 14+.

I second that, lol!

I think MTA forums should be fobidden when using all those "friendly internet" programs or what are they being called.

I second that, lol!

Or just less stupidity in general. There's a 18+ year old on here that posts some pretty stupid stuff.

LoL i dont understand why peoples are using time seing on the minimum age thing! i never dose that nether my friends :P So

So i think you are A "Remove the voilent games" peep? are LOL i say then. And dont use my topic for this S..T

LoL i dont understand why peoples are using time seing on the minimum age thing! i never dose that nether my friends :P So

o_rly.jpg

So i think you are A "Remove the voilent games" peep? are LOL i say then. And dont use my topic for this S..T

You just did. Your using your topic for this S..T. And I think are a "Remove the voilent games" peep? LOL no.

Ha

Ha

but you are..

WRONG!

Actually, I don't think I would be hanging around here if I would be "A "Remove the voilent games" peep". What should I do, put douchebagix8.gif in my avatar?

Omg.. I am saying (Dont use my topic to this) becuse that is the only way to stop it! So i only say hold your head to the point of this topic and dont sit saying what is the minimum year stuff is! LOL! If i was a moderator i will have warned NeDizZ and Dark.X! That is all hold your head to the point to this topic instead!

Actually, I don't think I would be hanging around here if I would be "A "Remove the voilent games" peep". What should I do, put douchebagix8.gif in my avatar?

OMG thx... I used to have that pic but i lost it...

Back on topic... I really didn't understand the topic, can someone explain?

Well, to be exact, the game is 18+... ;)

wrote by a 16 years old.

Exactly.

But yes, the topic is for zion's map idea. Which I am the first to comment propely: do it by yourself when MTA:SA:DM is released.

Well, to be exact, the game is 18+... ;)

wrote by a 16 years old.

Exactly.

But yes, the topic is for zion's map idea. Which I am the first to comment propely: do it by yourself when MTA:SA:DM is released.

I gonna, only asking if it was a good idea :)

Zion, see that big red X at the top, right-hand corner on the screen? If you click it, it downloads MTA:SA:DM to your desktop.

LoL... How old are you?