The BEST maps ever

well zion, it depends on ur previous admin experience, and it depends how much i like u :P if u send me a big map pack i can guarantee atleast level 2 :P but anyway, we will have to play on the server and ensure u arent a cheater or a mingebag or a ar'tard, or any combination of the three, then basically if u stick around and DONT BEG like some ppl do, then yah :D

No offense, but servers that are already popular stay popular (the ones that got in first) whilst 130/150 are deserted. Have you got a recruitment list? At the mo I mostly play on Littlewhitey's, but I'd be happy to join a new server if you think it will get a decent amount of people (6-8+) so if you think that many will play, I'll join!

well i have ALOT of maps now (not over 500 dont think) but i am currently working hard on a different project of mine, however keep the maps coming if anyone thinks they have a good one :)

as for the servers popularity, as of now its offline so i guess zero :P when its running it has 3-10 players tho, its a 16 player server

• 3 months later...