The BEST maps ever

So ive just started a server, and im trying to find the best maps in everyone opinion, problem is that the MTA center is SLOWWWW as all whatnot, so if i knew the names of good maps, i could just look em up :D

anyway, we take DD, races, and fun stuff, just whatever you think are good, and the more the merrier :D

soooo, what are the best maps?

can type in my name and hit search, i had quite a few. Unfortunatly the crap map flood killed my new attempts, bad mta center design as well =/ I will push for new design/specifications...

Check out crash course for starters.

Wu zi mu! is a good map >Wu Zi Mu<

That is an clasic map! Whery good! ^^

Some exemples on other maps What is wery good maps!:

Wankenstein II

Cidade de WANKENSTEIN

Wankenstein RETURNS

Wankenstein DD <---Wankenstein series

DD'S:

Towers DD Take contact whits Hedning for getting that map :) Or i can do that for you :)

EDIT: Going to UPDATE THIS SOME TIMES! insted duoble posting :)

If you need some HELP I CAN gladely help you whits that you need help to! My msn messenger: [email protected] Take contact if help needed. PS: not over hotmail. only messenger!

DD'S:

Towers DD Take contact whits Hedning for getting that map :) Or i can do that for you :)

Just so you know, Manley (the guy who made that map) should be the only one who's got that map. And I know that nearly all of his maps are only available at mta.mictech.org.

It is a good map tho...

When are your server comming up ? and do you need admins :P hey i am searching for some maps and i do make maps folders if you need yea many maps :P

And one more thing! Say that list of maps you have now, so i dont download's maps you have from before!

Edited by Guest