MD_Reptile

The BEST maps ever

So ive just started a server, and im trying to find the best maps in everyone opinion, problem is that the MTA center is SLOWWWW as all whatnot, so if i knew the names of good maps, i could just look em up :D

anyway, we take DD, races, and fun stuff, just whatever you think are good, and the more the merrier :D

soooo, what are the best maps?

can type in my name and hit search, i had quite a few. Unfortunatly the crap map flood killed my new attempts, bad mta center design as well =/ I will push for new design/specifications...

Check out crash course for starters.

yeah if you have a map pack, go ahead and zip em and send em to Jim881606@yahoo.com, and thanks for the responses!

ransom ill check the (unbeleivebly slow) MTA center for urs, anyway, keep em coming, the more maps i can get the better :D

Wu zi mu! is a good map >Wu Zi Mu<

That is an clasic map! Whery good! ^^

Some exemples on other maps What is wery good maps!:

Wankenstein II

Cidade de WANKENSTEIN

Wankenstein RETURNS

Wankenstein DD <---Wankenstein series

DD'S:

Towers DD Take contact whits Hedning for getting that map :) Or i can do that for you :)

EDIT: Going to UPDATE THIS SOME TIMES! insted duoble posting :)

If you need some HELP I CAN gladely help you whits that you need help to! My msn messenger: arni_p1@hotmail.com Take contact if help needed. PS: not over hotmail. only messenger!

thanks alot, those are great maps, your right, but i already have wankenstein dd and wankenstein returns, which i love both of em :D keep em coming, go ahead and tell your FAVORITE maps, ones you couldnt live without :D

Great race maps:

going_down

the going-down series (up to 7 or 8 I think) - have loops and twists.

Jump2Death

dinghy_falls 1&2

Death_Doom_MatchV 1-4(DM)

etc

Great race maps:

going_down

the going-down series (up to 7 or 8 I think) - have loops and twists.

Jump2Death

dinghy_falls 1&2

Death_Doom_MatchV 1-4(DM)

etc

yeah i got going down 7, very good map, ill check some of those others

I'll email you my DinghyDownFall map; it's a great dinghy map that took me ages :)

Got a dinghy loop map in the works, bugfixing at the mo but exams beckon so probs won't be finished until near the end of June.

Some of my maps!

Monsters race!

Going to send some maps to you :)

Damn the Map center is slow!! uploading and searching!

___

Can send map's if it is to slow downloading from Map center!

alright, thanks!

and yeah the MTA center is like a snail on dope its so slow, it sucks

i almost cry when my firefox browser says my page took 150 seconds to load :P

DD'S:

Towers DD Take contact whits Hedning for getting that map :) Or i can do that for you :)

Just so you know, Manley (the guy who made that map) should be the only one who's got that map. And I know that nearly all of his maps are only available at mta.mictech.org.

It is a good map tho...

u mean michtech not mictech, :P but anyway, if u know ne good maps (i can download) then tell me, i dont want to hear about maps i cant have :P

When are your server comming up ? and do you need admins :P hey i am searching for some maps and i do make maps folders if you need yea many maps :P

And one more thing! Say that list of maps you have now, so i dont download's maps you have from before!

Edited by Guest

my server was up the other day, it will be needing admins yes, currently we have 3, so were not hurtin for em, but maybe i could arrange a promotion for a heavy donator of maps lol

lol that sounds cool, i sent you 79 of the mofos. im already admin in 3 servers anyway tho...best of luck with ya server....!!

thx, ive got a bunch, but i want more! not necessarily the best but everyones favorites, so i can have a really varied set of maps for all kinds of different stuff, yaknow