[E] Epsilon Program

crazyfurie

Hi, I wanted to say a couple things first before I go into detail about the clan and sutch.

I know alot of you people are going to think "WTF is Epsilon" and "Wow I dont think clan names can get stupider" so please before you jump to any thing read this and check out those links because I did not make this up from the top of my head and make it out of boredum :).

I have also been having alot of Ups and Downs on making this clan come to life... So after a long time I have decided "ahh What the hey I will give it a go :P"

epxg9.gif

What The Hell is Epsilon

Epsilon is a "Fun cult" in San andreas which is run by Cris Formage Wich is like that episode of The Simpons "the joy of sect" Which is about a cult that comes to springfield and brainwashes every one to take their money. There is also another great site about Epsilon program at http://www.myepsilon.org/ Which has alot of wacked out myths in San andreas which is really great Reading (I myself read almost every passage on that site)

Forgot to mention that This "fun cult" was made by R*. and if you look around on the Myepsilon.org you will find phone numbers sutch as 1-800-funcult and he stated that they really work but I have never tryed because I dont know how much it would charge lol :P. and if you listan to the radio WCTR They announce real phone #'s. and if you listan for awhile you can hear Cris formage talking to lazlo and that obversion tharepy guy :P pretty neat stuff R* did

Does Epsilon have a site/server?

Not ATM but I am working on getting both a server and a Site/forums up and going ;)

Who does Epsilon recruit??

Well you can fill out this form

lets see what we gots here...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ingame name:

MSN, xFire, or any other chat email/name:

How long have you been playing MTA or any other gta multiplayer:

What do you want to do in Epsilon:

Favoritweapons:

Favoritservers:

Shooting:

Driving:

Flying:

Scripting:

Film editing:

Graphic editing:

Extra info:

-----------------------------------------------------------------

RULES*

No Cheating allowed

Must Speak/type in English

Admin Abuse is NOT Allowed

more to be added

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And thats about it :) YAY!!! So I hope those links make you understand and like Epsilon better.

BTW: Credit goes out to CCPD for this one of a kind awsome logo!!!

If you would like to know my MSN Just PM me :)

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...