Can't even start playing online.

Guest GTA_playa

Well, I installed everything correctly, yet, after I click the "GTA3MTA" button and get to the client settings and set up, it opens GTA3 (not sure if it should open considering I haven't even connected yet). But that is not the main problem, when I click on the "Connect to server" button it just says "Waiting for Server Request" for like an hour getting absolutely no where. And I have a perfectly liable internet connection, so its not that.

Any help?

If you plan on only playing the game and have the Windows operating system - Win32 Client.

If you plan on only hosting the game on a server and have the Windows operating system - Win32 Server.

If you plan on only hosting the game on a server and have the Linux operating system - Linux Server.

Ok, I installed it, and it looks like it connected properly, yet when I click on

"start game" it says "You are running a modified version of the MTA Client.

please reinstall." ===>

mtaproblemwb6.jpg

Yes. Be sure to toggle the game selected using the combobox on the right in MTA 0.5 under Options.

VC is more fun than Liberty City Stories anyways. :)

You'll love both modes - Stunt Mode and Deathmatch. :P

What does LCS have to do with this? Imo, GTA3 is funner than Vice City, though more people play MTA:VC.