Hey!

zion

Question

Hey admins and all you other! How is the rank system working! i have postet like 40 kb's of usefull info (some of it) But i dont know how you peoples do rank the users. plzzz saay how and when you do it.. Becuse i can se peoples who is reagular whits only 36 kb. and peoples whits 80 kb reagular :S That i think is ood ! so plzzz help(say how you peoples is ranking peoples) like of the good postes and how many times you have banned them!!!! and more!

11 answers to this question

New User 0

Regular 100

Experienced 400

Veteran 1000

Hopeless Forum Addict 4000

Insane! 10000

forum users are ranked based on their post count, not the total size of all their posts. and don't post for post count. it will lead to alot of posts consisting of nothing but "lol" and "wtf" (*cough* SanZor *cough*) ermm yea

New User 0

Regular 100

Experienced 400

Veteran 1000

Hopeless Forum Addict 4000

Insane! 10000

forum users are ranked based on their post count, not the total size of all their posts. and don't post for post count. it will lead to alot of posts consisting of nothing but "lol" and "wtf" (*cough* SanZor *cough*) ermm yea

Hmm, is that list posted anywhere else?

Why are you really interested in getting a higher rank? I think that getting a good reputation on forums by posting quality posts on forums is far better than making posts that don't really answer a question or give your opinion on something. Basically, your post count means nothing if the posts were no good. As far as post count goes, I think the KB posted is more important than post count because it shows how much information you actually posted instead of the number of posts.