Daytona

I had a go at making an oval track awhile ago and it didn't really work out. I think this one is better, no where near perfect, but better. The car still bottoms out on the turns, but the damage is minimal and you can do at least 4 of the 6 laps without needing to pit (thats if you aren't getting rammed!!)

I made a huge error in making the pitlane so long, but I didn't realise it until i came to put the CP's in. There has to be a CP before the pitlane and there cant be one until after, so you go quite along way between them. I had to move the grid back down into the last corner, but its not too bad.

Anyway, if nothing it looks nice! Enjoy.....MSD.

gtasa2007041507043570aj0.th.jpg

gtasa2007041507050092lz1.th.jpg

gtasa2007041507052637eg0.th.jpg

gtasa2007041507055320nr1.th.jpg

http://center.mtasa.com/?p=race&r=7455

• 3 weeks later...

Good stuff msd - only bug i found (repeatedly) was on one of the 'corners' where there seems to be an uneven join which flips the car forwards. Athough it would be just my luck to hit the only glitch on the map lol

Fast n fun tho - shame bout the pitlane if u can fix that i'll have your babies :shock:

ok i'll try and locate the glitchy bit for u - its happened to a few other people too seems to be when u gettin squeezed out from the inside and having to ride the track in the middle - difficult to be sure tho cos its so f :shock: ckin fast you look around to see whereabouts u are makes u dizzy and b00m u dead :o

Cant u just remove the wall seperating the exit part of the pitlane so u can just seamlessly drift back on the track? Might avoid u gettin yur ass rammed cos u joining traffic at half their speed too lol