Why is there no one on?

Guest D3g3r

Question

16 answers to this question

Have you checked all of the Multi Theft Auto:Race servers? For some reason or another, a lot of servers have no people. You have to look and find a server that is populated. It shouldn't be that hard. I bet when Deathmatch comes out more people will be playing.

I usually find two servers on with about 6 people on.

The fact that there is no deathmatch has to be the reason for all of the unpopulated servers. When I really think about it, race mod is fun but the only reason I play is because I found this project on my own. I think once people start playing deathmatch they are going to tell their friends and that will bring new people into MTA servers.

Once the entire list is populated I always sort by Players, so it puts all the servers with people in it at the top. And there normally is at least 10 servers with people. 2 of them that normally have like 15 people inside (but it also depends on the time of day)

Uhhh! i do find a BIG list of server's!!!!! all the good server and all the poor server's!!! It is many peoples playing but you only is finding 2 server's :=/ so i think it is a problem whits you'r mta file!

BUT if you have seen my server list you will have found MANY!!!

It is many peoples playing this game...! only problem whits the server list on your comp i think! IF admin come over this they will help! i cant so much about that problem! :(

Have you checked all of the Multi Theft Auto:Race servers? For some reason or another, a lot of servers have no people. You have to look and find a server that is populated. It shouldn't be that hard. I bet when Deathmatch comes out more people will be playing.

I usually find two servers on with about 6 people on.

Are you being literal, or do you find a big list of servers but 2 with 6 people on? If it's what zion is saying try reinstalling MTA first of all.