Drugged Effect/Replay

I think it'd be cool to have the drugged effect availble in both Race and DM, maybe there could be like placable weed plants, and when you burn them, you get the drugged effect, from that mission. Also in race, maybe being able to select the effect as a option, and where, so not the whole race only a little. This would also be good for Role Playing.

Replay would be good for stunters. Of course it'd be possible to disable it on servers. But I would enjoy it very much. Because with out it, you have to record the good ones, but also the mistakes, because you don't know wheather it will be good or not, so you end up with a butt load of messups, and trash. Maybe so you can go into a certain building to veiw replays. And I know this would be dreaming, but a small seperate window possibly, like the command window with a replay video player on it, so you could veiw the replay in smaller screen while still being active in the game.

I think this is not really something that should be suggested for the developers to implement. This seems like something that could be accomplished with the LUA scripting language that is going to be built into Multi Theft Auto Deathmatch. We really don't want the developers adding features that aren't going to make the game that much better and will only give them more bugs to work on and push the release date of the mod later and later. Not only that, but some server admins probably would not want a feature like this to come standard with their servers anyway.

I think this is not really something that should be suggested for the developers to implement. This seems like something that could be accomplished with the LUA scripting language that is going to be built into Multi Theft Auto Deathmatch. We really don't want the developers adding features that aren't going to make the game that much better and will only give them more bugs to work on and push the release date of the mod later and later. Not only that, but some server admins probably would not want a feature like this to come standard with their servers anyway.

That's what I was suggesting 8)

Most suggestions lately are things that can be scripted, and the main reason for posting the suggestion is to get feedback on whether it is possible with scripting. (because something like "OMG MTA ON CELLPHONES" cannot be done though LUA, and by posting it here on the forums, idiots won't get thier hopes up on playing MTA on their phones)