MTA on Vista

Guest Ac1d

Question

I have just upgraded to windows vista and I have just found out that MTA doesnt work on it.

Will u guys make it available to play on windows vista

• Answers 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I used Vista for 2 weeks, takes a shit load of time to disable all the necessary security stuff that prevents you from playing some games. I managed to play all of the ones that I do, but it was finding suitable drivers that took the piss.

I wouldn't suggest using it until at LEAST an SP2 has been released.

• MTA Team
I've been using Vista Ultimate since it came out and since before it was released (betas/builds) and it has to be the fastest thing so far.

SP1 will be released within a few months, not SP2.

I can say that most ppl i know that use or have used vista don't like it. It's nice at first but at a certain point they run into problems and simply want to go back to XP.

Also the latest news has put SP1 back to the first half of 2009 with a beta release by the end of this year.

Vista sure has its compatibility issues, and it sure isnt the best thing ever made (like people claim in here), but I must say it doesnt have more "MAJOR SECURITY HOLES" than for instance XP. I quite like it, but it doesnt play nicely with older PC's, it demands highly on your RAM, and I only have 1 GB :( Getting a new system in 3 days tho, should be alright... Vista or not, the only thing I got it for was because I had an old (probably illegal) XP version, got from a friend, which crashed for 3 years hehe.. DirectX10 is nice too, but looking at DX 10.1 coming out, it starts to turn into a marketing trick again... will we have to buy new graphics cards for that too? :| pff...

Erm.. ok back on topic, MTA on Vista lol... Shame it doesnt work yet, but jees have patience they will make DM work on Vista... play some other games in the meanwhile u addicts lol.

Vista sure has its compatibility issues, and it sure isnt the best thing ever made (like people claim in here), but I must say it doesnt have more "MAJOR SECURITY HOLES" than for instance XP. I quite like it, but it doesnt play nicely with older PC's, it demands highly on your RAM, and I only have 1 GB :( Getting a new system in 3 days tho, should be alright... Vista or not, the only thing I got it for was because I had an old (probably illegal) XP version, got from a friend, which crashed for 3 years hehe.. DirectX10 is nice too, but looking at DX 10.1 coming out, it starts to turn into a marketing trick again... will we have to buy new graphics cards for that too? :| pff...

Erm.. ok back on topic, MTA on Vista lol... Shame it doesnt work yet, but jees have patience they will make DM work on Vista... play some other games in the meanwhile u addicts lol.

Aye U can try SA MP

Aye U can try SA MP