Grand Theft Auto IV - Official Trailer #1

Brophy

This is the Official Grand Theft Auto 4 trailer released by Rockstar, remember to share thoughts on this trailer, there has been mixed reactions over the community, and one major downside is how long the trailer lasts, Hopefully R* will release more in the upcoming weeks.

<< YOUTUBE VIDEO HERE
gta4aq5.th.png

clearly not everything is finished (the above picture... i guess that's supposed to be water), and the city is going to be named Liberty City again (like 9999 of 10000 already knew).

"Named liberty city"?. Its not being named again. Its the same liberty city we knew in gta3. GTAIV almost definitevely is in the same universe as the gta3 series.

clearly not everything is finished (the above picture... i guess that's supposed to be water), and the city is going to be named Liberty City again (like 9999 of 10000 already knew).

What are you talking about? The water looks fine. The graphics look amazing. :D

edit: the thing you highlighted is a metal plate, not water.

What are you talking about? The water looks fine. The graphics look amazing. :D

edit: the thing you highlighted is a metal plate, not water.

ok that should explain it... although it looks a bit weird to me... but that might be because i never saw a metal plate laying on the road like that (and i think they should make it look more like metal... but like i care :P).

And indeed the graphics are awesome. :)

If that cablecar works, i'm going to use it 24 real-time hours straight after eachother (well im not going to, but they just look cool).

Its not being named again. Its the same liberty city we knew in gta3. GTAIV almost definitevely is in the same universe as the gta3 series.

That's kinda what I meant.

The game is really awesome I like the graphic and such, but the person does not look like a russian more a terrorist in my opinion.

It's amazing how they improved the graphic for GTA4, and it's really amazing. I can't wait to see the ragdolls.

since when terrorist is a nationality?