MTA Echo

Guest T@rget

Hey, does anyone knows where i can get a Echo script for MTA:SA? I used the search fuction but without luck :(. Could someone give me a download link? I know how to use it because i had it before but can't find it anymore...

Greetings, T@rget :roll:

i havent seen one available to download anywhere,

i wrote a simple one on my server in a few minutes tho, and havent got round to updating it yet.

i opened mta.mrc, under mta.echo look for:

!did -a mta $1 $+ 03 $crlf $+ $timestamp $2-

under this line i added

my.echo $1-

then at the very bottom of the script, i added:

alias my.echo {
 if ( IRC: !isin $1-) {
   if (Admin isin $2) !msg #uva.echo $3-
   else !msg #uva.echo $2-
 }
}
on *:TEXT:*:#uva.echo:{
 mta.text 1 IRC: $nick $+ : $1-
}

replace #uva.echo with ur channel name, of course, this will just echo the info back and fourth from server to irc and irc to server. if u want additional commands, u will need to add them. Im not sure how everyone else has done theirs. this was just a quick workround for me.

here just copie paste and edit

on *:START:{
 set %echoserverid 1
 set %echochan #yourchan
}

on *:SIGNAL:PART:{
 if ($chan == %echochan) /mta.text %echochan [iRC] $chan $nick has left the IRC channel!
}
on *:SIGNAL:JOIN:{
 if ($chan == %echochan) /mta.text %echochan [iRC] $nick has joined the IRC channel!
}
on *:SIGNAL:mta.text:{
 if ($1 == %echoserverid) /msg #yourchan 4*14 [msg] 10 $mta.nick($1,$2)  $+ : $3-
}
on *:!.SIGNAL:mta.command:{
 if ($1 == %echoserverid) /msg #yourchan 4*14 [msg] 10 $mta.nick($1,$2)  $+ : $3-
}
on *:SIGNAL:mta.echo:{
}
on *:SIGNAL:mta.login:{
 if ($1 == %echoserverid) /msg #yourchan 4*14 [login] 10 $mta.nick($1,$2)  logged in
}
on *:SIGNAL:mta.msg:{
}
on *:SIGNAL:mta.echo:{
 if ($1 == %echoserverid) /msg #yourchan 4*14 [Admin] 10 $mta.nick($1,$2)  $+ : $3-
}
on *:SIGNAL:mta.join:{
 if ($1 == %echoserverid) /msg #yourchan 4*14 [Join] 10 $mta.nick($1,$2)  has joined the game.
}
on *:SIGNAL:mta.part:{
 if ($1 == %echoserverid) /msg #yourchan 4*14 [Disconnect] 10 $+ $mta.nick($1,$2)  has left the game.
}
on *:SIGNAL:Mta.ban:{
 if ($1 == %echoserverid) /msg #yourchan 4*14 [ban] 10 $+ $mta.nick($1,$2)  Banned by remote admin	
}
on *:SIGNAL:mta.Freeze:{
 if ($1 == %echoserverid) /msg #yourchan 4*14 [freeze] 10 $+ $mta.nick($1,$2)  Frozen by remote admin
}
on *:SIGNAL:Mta.mute:{
 if ($1 == %echoserverid) /msg #yourchan 4*14 [mute] 10 $+ $mta.nick($1,$2)  succesfull Muted by remote admin
}
on *:SIGNAL:Mta.unmute:{
 if ($1 == %echoserverid) /msg #yourchan 4*14 [unmute] 10 $+ $mta.nick($1,$2)  succesfull unmuted by remote admin
}
on *:SIGNAL:Mta.unfreeze:(
if ($1 == %echoserverid) /msg #yourchan 4*14 [unfreeze] 3 $+ $mta.nick($1,$2)  succesfull unfrozen by remote admin

on *:SIGNAL:mta.Command:{
 if ($1 == %echoserverid) /msg #yourchan 4*14 [command] 10 $mta.nick($1,$2)  $+ : $3-
}
on *:SIGNAL:mta.death:{
 if ($1 == %echoserverid) /msg #yourchan 4*14 [Died] 10 $+ $mta.nick($1,$2)  just died >
}
on *:SIGNAL:mta.endrace:{
 if ($1 == %echoserverid) /msg #yourchan 4*14 [endrace] 10 $+ $mta.race($1,$2)  Just ended!
}

edit the #yourchan to your channel

hah Scooby, your one will also post all the PMs, IPs on join etc :P unsecure

stylo, your script has a lot of mistakes

T@rget, i've posted an echo script before, search the forum again. I'd upload it somewhere but the pc i had it on is broken atm. I can get it sometime on the weekends if u'll be still in need of it

Nice, thanks... but is there anyway to add something like a !say commands? example i typ in IRC: !say Hey MTA Players and they see it ingame. Is there any way of getting that?

Nice, thanks... but is there anyway to add something like a !say commands? example i typ in IRC: !say Hey MTA Players and they see it ingame. Is there any way of getting that?

they both do that, mine echos everything without the need to type !say,

whatever u type in irc, shows in game, and whatever u type in game, shows in irc, IP's and pm's can be disabled with only a few lines.

People hardly ever send pm's anyway.

something like: if (*.*.* iswm $5) !msg #uva.echo $3 $4

as ur 1st line of my.echo would remove ip's from showing.

But Stylos looks the easier option, just paste his into a new .mrc file and load it up (dont forget to edit the details)

it may have a couple of bugs, but it looks like it should work :)

• 3 months later...

im trying for SA to see what are others writing on a mIRC Channel , i now it showes only what others say (not showing who) and : joined the game , left the game without a player name...

• 1 month later...
ok,but what the server id :shock: some1 tell me this...

in mta:mirc admin you have several tabs so you can connect to more than one server :)

so a line like this

on *:SIGNAL:mta.text:{

/msg #channel $mta.nick($1,$2) $+ : $3-

}

contains $1 ... $1 usually stands for server id in mirc mta script

but in a general mirc scripting perspective its just a random name for a random data storage adress

$ in mirc usually stands for a value or a function to do something with the values

take $mta.nick($1,$2) for example

the $1 means server id ( probably this holds the value 1 ;) the first server tab in the mirc admin) - in this context

the $2 means player id - in this context

the $mta.nick($1,$2) sort of does this..

it give the function mta.nick (in the mta.mrc ) the values of $1 and $2 and store it in the container $mta.nick

the function converts the serverid_playerid -> get nickname of player x on server y

hope this helps