Paying for MTA:SA DM Poll

How much would you expect/be willing to pay for MTA:SA?  

85 members have voted

1. 1. How much would you expect/be willing to pay for MTA:SA?

• I would'nt buy it.
    • I'd be willing to pay up to $10USD
    • I'd be willing to pay up to $20USD
    • I'd be willing to pay up to $30USD
    • I'd be willing to pay up to $40USD

They knew this was a controversial decision, but Steam is the only forseeable way that they could legally turn MTA into a continuous source of income. a 1 time fee plus a few ingame ads will seem like nothing compared to the frewuent updates and gamemode expansions.

I think this is retarded... MTA lost enough players just for making us wait this long for MTA:DM, now they telling us we gotter pay for it... I honestly don't know what gave them the idea for doing this...

The amount is not a lot, but I seriously hope the people that actually pay for this get what they pay for and not some SA-MPv2....

• 2 months later...

A Big LOL at the 17 ppl willing to pay more than 20 bucks for it.

Like some1 else said at the beginning, even though their talking about charging for it and distibuting on steam... They can't sell it without rights from Rockstar since its a mod.

And I imagine Rockstar would want to see a fair portion of the green if they gave the go-ahead.

I do want to pay for this but the problem is I always play with a friend or my little brother so i need 2 buy the game twice :o so I Would rather like if the game was 5 dollars :)

I do want to pay for this but the problem is I always play with a friend or my little brother so i need 2 buy the game twice :o so I Would rather like if the game was 5 dollars :)

Once you've paid for it, you'd get the exe and install it twice, unless the MTA team feel like implementing a tricky serial code verification, unlikely for a mod.