Wurstfingers Formula 1 racetracks

Wurstfinger

Do you like these racetracks ?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like these racetracks ?

• yes, they rawk !
    • they are good but they could be improved
    • bah, they are just like most other custom tracks, nothing special
    • i hate them cause i always crash into hundreds of other people on these maps
    • they suck 455 - go home noobie !

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad you like it, MSD, i think 1 repair spot per lap (well actually, there are 2 spots in case you miss the 1st) is enuogh tho since its only a quite short lap...

however, here are a few pics:

start / finish straight

f_mtascreen04m_9df8bd9.jpg

the only nitro pickup (use the ramp in the middle of the road to get it)

f_mtascreen04m_30ce7bd.jpg

1st turn

f_mtascreen04m_cc91d9c.jpg

3rd turn

f_mtascreen04m_375d6b1.jpg

approaching 1st jump

f_mtascreen04m_80b4772.jpg

airborne

f_mtascreen04m_7213f0a.jpg

f_mtascreen04m_b1a7284.jpg

4th turn

f_mtascreen04m_4d4e774.jpg

approaching 2nd jump

f_mtascreen04m_7d7567c.jpg

airborne again

f_mtascreen04m_32fa2b6.jpg

1st lap finished

f_mtascreen04m_93ab04b.jpg

there are 2 more laps, you will change to a jester for the 2nd lap and to an infernus for the final one.

use the link posted a bit above to download the map if you want to

Brilliant tracks, but could you Zip/Rar them up and host them on megaupload.com? that badongo is a pain in the ass! :(

thanks dude, i really appreciate it.

Heres a link to a Map pack with all maps featured at badongo as well as some previously unreleased ones.

http://www.megaupload.com/de/?d=ZG92G30Z

sry for screwing up all the names and adding 3 or 4 copys of hole in 7 and 8 :oops:

Edited by Guest
what happened to hole_in_5 and hole_in_6? :?:

They were sh*t :shock:

5 was actually good in a horribly glitchy random addictive way :mrgreen:

you are right !

glitchy b****es :mrgreen:

i am just about to reshape hole in 5 completely atm and am almost pleased with the results - should be in your mailbox soon.

talking about your mailbox: have a look, i mailed you a nice Nevada-Forklift-Kamikazi-DD. Got inspired from a map called "AAAAIR DD" (or something ilke that) i saw today on the [XED]Server (Dont go there btw - ppl will kick you for pwning them at racing, claiming you rammed them, ah well my estonian is pretty bad but i can smell sissies and sausages from miles away...) :fadein:

ignore what he just said - [XED] rules! at least now it does because i temporarily banned that guy who likes to kick people :D ironic isn't it? its a pretty new server but it isn't the first time that i have heard that he kicks people for practically no reason :arrowleft:

any way you could send me that Nevada-Forklift-Kamikazi-DD too? pretty please?

Pacmaan made another very nice video of a new map i made based on a brilliant idea by Rocket Guns:

http://files.filefront.com/RoCKeT_GuNNe ... einfo.html

well actually,the video contains footage of 3 new maps, all of them exclusive to the GTAMP.NET server.

However, i uploaded a short version of the first map to the map center, so if you wanna try racing over a road of wooden crates that are being shot right underneath your tires by a rustler chasing you, check out this link

http://center.mtasa.com/?p=race&r=6333

• 2 weeks later...

thank you.

and why dont you take a look again - there are some links to DD and fun maps in this post aswell, even on this very page of it - Hole in 1 - Hole in 16 are all my maps for example, they are anything but formula 1 maps :roll:

unlike some other ppl (including you, san), i can't be assed to start a new thread on every single map i made, would be too much work :mrgreen:

so i just continue announcing all of my new maps in this thread, which, as the 3 first maps i announced here were rebuilds of formula 1 tracks, happens to have the title it has.

i like it the way it is and i hope you don't mind

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Well, i didint made a new thread for every my DD map... :P

PS. I got +60 DD maps :D

Only 1 post for SMP and 3 posts for other maps.

Wurst not only makes other kinds of maps, he spends a lot of time helping other mappers improve their maps. Maybe you should try them instead of just assuming something from the thread title.

60+ DD maps sounds pretty tired to me, cant YOU do something else?

ignoring spamzor's advise, i made 2 versions of a new map of mine - it's basically a rebuild of the LS Stadium 8-Track.

I cut the race length down to 6 laps (i thought 12 laps as in single player would have been a little too long), added 32 spawns as well as 1 repair & 1 nitro pickup.

the comet version can be found here

whereas this is the link to the Hotring Racer version.

Wurst not only makes other kinds of maps, he spends a lot of time helping other mappers improve their maps. Maybe you should try them instead of just assuming something from the thread title.

Well, my DD maps are pretty old ones, in last weeks i have spent my skills for Racing maps :)

One if them is coming pretty soon!

Well, my DD maps are pretty old ones, in last weeks i have spent my skills for Racing maps :)

One if them is coming pretty soon!

WOW - YOU rock, Spamzor !

:BIG:

i almost feel like i want to have your babies now ! :eating:

thank you for advertising your maps in my thread btw

:grab:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: