<---MTAVC Ideas--->

I wrote lots of ideas somewhere but the subject was deleted somehow? :? I think it got lost when making new ones. But it was about GTA VC ideas. Now I will try to write them down again:

Ok I reckon you should be able to play in tournaments with your gangs, there should be 30 members in a gang. You should be able to see your gang members on the map but not the enemies. You shouldn't be able to hurt your own gang members. When you kill someone from another gang, your stats should rise e.g. health armor ammo. And when your gang wipes out another gang, each member of your gang should get a mercinary, maximun of 3, this could probably be incorporated, because for example in the mission when you pick up Mercedes she follows your every move. Of course shes not shooting, but thats a start, and if you could manage to tap that it would probably work. Dont pay me out if i'm todally wrong :oops: cheats should be dissabled to make it more fun for those that dont have tanks and miniguns :wink: Course you dont need cheats for them but starting off you dont find them. Weapons have different properties of course. Could you change the weapon stats? Because the game might be a bit easy if you wipe out an enemies gang in a second with a minigun, or gun a member down with a magnum.

Hoping in other peoples cars

In Vice city you can hijack a car with 2 people in it and if you go on the drivers side the person sometimes stays in. And in the start 2 people where in the car. And beyond that in some missions e.g. bank robbery, you have 4 people in the car. Funny though normally 5 people fit into cars :?:wink: g so, maybe you could hop into other peoples, friends cars and drive with them, I dont know how it would be done but thats what you people at MTA are for, god bless you. :wink: Sorry if I wasted too much of your time, but this will probally make the game a bit more fun.

Henry

P.S. Another guy wrote in the post, cant remember his name but he had an idea to have a game mode, find the hidden packages, where your gang, or you as an individual has to go out and find the most in the time limit.

P.S.S. I've seen a mod to save from the menu whenever you want in GTA3 so if oyu could make a mod to save stats... mercs excetera, into a file then you could load your old stats.