A couple of random questions...

I have a couple of random questions about MTA SA DM:

- As well as simply disabling weapons in interiors, can we make it so it only disables certain weapons only? For example I don't want people to use rocket launchers in the interiors but I want them to use guns though.

- Can we have custom cars on the servers so that everybody sees the custom car even though the do not personally have it on their computer?

- When placing car spawns can we make it so it spawns in a particular colour?

- Seeing as part of Liberty City is an object in the game, would it be possible to somehow have the entire LC in the game as a map? I know it might be difficult to traverse without a radar map, but still...

- As well as placing the red circular markers, will we be able to place the yellow entry markers and set them so that they link to another yellow marker?

- Has the sandstorm weather effect been added?

Edited by Guest

If you don't know anything about the answer, DON'T ANSWER FOR PIES SAKE!

6. there are only 7 weathers,like in race mod
Who on earth has said anything like that? No-one from the MTA team. I repeat. Don't speak if you don't know what you're speaking.

1: Via scripting, yes.

2: No comment - yet.

3: Via scripting, yes.

4: SA's engine doesn't have the full LC map. Only pieces of it.

5: Via scripting, yes.

6: Via scripting, yes.

:shock:

Who on earth has said anything like that?

some time ago.......

....How many weather types will be in DM? In race mode there are 7. In weather ids there are 40+....

then...

Only 7 were included in race because alot of those 40 did not work properly. For example 1 made the entire screen red and we couldn't see. Perhaps they are special weather modes, I can't remember. There won't be any new weather types.

so, sorry if i broke some BIG rule here....pfff :P:wink:

More random questions:

- Can we (via scripting I presume?) set some sort of instant death zone?

For example: If crafty players escape the areas in our maps they will automatically die because they escape (and the area is surrounded by an instant death zone). I hope that makes sense...

- Can we change the colour of the Yellow entrance markers?

- Will the map actually contain objects like.. the Naval Carrier's moving platforms and Area 69's blast doors? Race didn't have them...