Idea for another car bomb type.

I was thinking it would be cool if there was a car bomb which would explode when the horn was activated. What this would allow for would be both a suicide bomb (players driving at high speed towards multiple enemies and activating horn to kill them all) and a booby trap (other player gets in, and may use horn for some reason, boom)

I had 2 ideas myself:

1-A nuclear bomb: would be awesome if you can nuke a large area (of course that's if it's possible to change the blast radius on explosives)

2-A vortex grenade: some futuristic exlposive that starts with an emplosion, sucking players towards it, and after a certain amount of time a huge explosion that kills em all :twisted:. Similar to the vortex in ChaosUT. ( Not sure if Gravity functions can pull players towards a certain point?)

• 4 weeks later...

lol emplosion that must be very hard to implement i mean something like bomb but only to throw the players and then after half sec. boom

and what about an exact time of explosion like when i install the bomb one window appears with MM:SS format and u type for ex. 18:30 and in 18:30 in SanAndreas Clock (in the top-right corner) BOOM or another ex. u set the time to 23:00 and u drive with ur "friend" on ur cheetah then he wants to drive in his own car and u say "ok np mothafuka" and u drive him to the parked vehicle he jumps in and u drive,drive,drive and... then 22:59 and then 23:00 WTF OMG what's going on!? oh no!... BOOM that will be funny!

OHHH Clock bomb is cool! like you can be driving it and park it ther a gang is! :P eks: Take a car from the gang! go to a bomb paint building! Then fix the clock, and park it ther the gang is! :) when the bombs say Pip it take extra 3 sec :)... Then BOOOM..

EKS: your gang is going to kill a gang. You take a car and place a bomb in it! and park it in ther gang place! when it says BOOOM. THE other gang comes and you is hidding for them! When they are ther you can kill :)

But This is only a eks!

Hope it gonna come :o

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Yeah, how about a bomb vest too? That would be kinda funny. Hey, anyone remember that mission in GTA3 where the Yardies trap you it a parking lot and then all these drugged up suicide bombers run at you yelling "present for you TNT! hahahaha come to daddy hahahaha"?

Haven't seen that but should be easy to make by creating a object and attaching it directly to the player. You could use a armour object.