my pilot ranking is not "Ace", its "Maverick". I cant wait 2

MAVERICK

if u set your graphics/video visual details to maximum will no frame limits and resolution to 1024 x 728 with 32 bit colour depth, all average pc's will give you a slow motion gameplay without using cheats or trainers.

today's avarage PC's run the game at 40-60 fps using those settings, correct me if I'm wrong, don't know about you but flying in slow-mo would make controlling a lot harder, you can't feel the plane..

Although increasing the quality decreases frame rates, it doesnt always mean you'll be going in "slow motion", because some hardware "chugs" when its trying to render stuff at high detail. And that can really screw up anyone's flying

===========================================

no!

if u set your graphics/video visual details to maximum with no frame limits and resolution to 1024 x 728 with 32 bit colour depth, all average pc's will give you a slow motion gameplay without using cheats or trainers.

and that advantages your flying.

you may be playing the game for 20 mins time, slowly and after finishes the race you should see the in game clock showing only 2 mins+...

its really possible...

;)

ok let me fly the same race(flight path) that ransom did, with my hydra flipped vertically... lol

regards

maverick (TOPGUN)

:twisted:

Although increasing the quality decreases frame rates, it doesnt always mean you'll be going in "slow motion", because some hardware "chugs" when its trying to render stuff at high detail. And that can really screw up anyone's flying

===========================================

no!

if u set your graphics/video visual details to maximum with no frame limits and resolution to 1024 x 728 with 32 bit colour depth, all average pc's will give you a slow motion gameplay without using cheats or trainers.

and that advantages your flying.

Like I said, some hardware "chugs", not all. And whether it is playable or not depends on the hardware, and the user. But hey, whatever works for you man! as long as your havin fun, that's what counts.

Anyways, would you say your better with helis or airplanes?

only if its played in the official mtasa DM server, then yes its pretty acceptable cause time synch this time counts in the official server, so if a slow motion pc is connected he must not flying cool.

just wait for the release of the mtasa DM with official anti cheat enabled server. 8)

forgive me ransom i've unfairly misvalued your flying skill...

the map "ransoms ace flight" which you completed in 2:24 mins is extremely tough atleast for me, hope i ever finish that race and hope u ever forgive me ransom

:(

sorry for my stupid posts...

forgive me ransom i've unfairly misvalued your flying skill...

the map "ransoms ace flight" which you completed in 2:24 mins is extremely tough atleast for me, hope i ever finish that race and hope u ever forgive me ransom

:(

sorry for my stupid posts...

don't worry, im sure you're better than most pilots

Really, if you can't afford to fraps it live, then a few screenshots would suffice (fraps can snap multiple pics on the press of a button). As you can see from the video, we will know if you completed it in fast enough a time that its impossible that you backtracked or went really slow.