my pilot ranking is not "Ace", its "Maverick". I cant wait 2

MAVERICK

i cant wait to rule this san andreas planet... whatever it is virtual or real, i am the best pilot (not a cheater), but tried hard and soul to achieve all gold medals in pilot school and then i also achieved the pilot ranking "Maverick" in t he game status. do you think i should not play here? one day all the fighter jets will be remote control jets from ground and there u ll find people like me flying a F-XX and bombing on evils. i f ind this game really turn u to a practical and talented...its a graduation if u complete the game without cheating... really :o trust me.

so, dont be late folks!

every day i visit mtasa.com and my face get dark :(

i want my death match client right now

its an order !!!!

:evil:

make a video to prove it :wink:

i wrote my expressions and you saw the anger which is visible but i can guarantee you about my love for you my trust and expectations so high :D all those feelings was truly behind my text.

i know here people better than me. but i am sure i am inside the best 1% :D........... (by the way i got my save files, maybe soon i will go to pilot school again and replay and save. dont worry "sdk")

and i always claim the best position, and always will be claiming for the best position

:)

Hihi,

are you really from chittagong (bangladesh)?

That expressive writing-style rocks :]

(and no, that's not ment sarcastic).

Ahya, and i can't fly shit. :/

Sidenote: These censors suck guys, it looks like ants took a crap on my screen. :0

ROTFLMFAO... if you think that flying real aircraft is anything near as simple as it is in GTA, I hope you discover the truth. If you attempted even to just take off in a helicopter in reality, would would end up causing devastation.

Don't let video games lead you into thinking its reality. Sure, video games are fun, a good way to relax, and by all means, you definitely DO learn some things about reality (ex: flying aircraft, marksmanship, etc.), but don't get too cocky or carried away. :roll: . If you're really interested in aircraft, try flight-simulator, take ground school, or go through a pilot's course; like myself.

P.S: Many people have already tried demanding MTA:SA DM release... doesn't work.

-RaFFi

tbh completing the pilot school is no big deal, why don't you try and finish a couple of MTA races (without respawning)..

first finish Hydra Race

i finished it man...

i just taking time for some painful snapshots should be taken to finish the game completely 100%

and 5 to 6 laps of drift maybe left to get in gold in driving school

and also i havent finish the NRG hot sports bike mission...its beside the port u know.. so tough :o...i will finish it dont worry

:D

Hihi,

are you really from chittagong (bangladesh)?

yes i am from chittagong (bangLadesh) and internet is too costly here and horrible low bandwidth , critical to play online with dial up ...trying to get a good connection which is so costly and our govt seems to be very poor thinking about internet and too much idle activities to improve the situation...bla bla bla...

very soon, i will be the president and i will fix this problme. i will teach them that the international information super highway fibre optical backbone is not to build profit for isp's but to benefit the communication between people and nodes. to enable faster and huge data transfer ..whatever it is for game or anything....

(( by the way i am a good lecturer and sorry folks,,,for all these saying.. i am not saying anything bad of my country. i love my country i love my people i love my language bengali i love this earth i love the super natural agent who created us .......

;)

ROTFLMFAO... if you think that flying real aircraft is anything near as simple as it is in GTA, I hope you discover the truth. If you attempted even ................................................................................................................................................................................... :roll: . If you're really interested in aircraft, try flight-simulator, take ground school, or go through a pilot's course; like myself.

-RaFFi

if i put u to a ancient car thats so manual u may not drive it as good u r driving at auto gear cars.

i am talking about the remote controling. its possible for me. i think if somebody made a good programing to automate the gta console to a sea harrier of british air f orce...or any todays super fighter plane... then i wud fly its as good as a manual pilot of 1st world war....

i finished all races and all flying mission in gta sa...

i fly good the game >"F-18 operation iraqi war freedom"<<

i tried a little bit microsoft flight simulator...but its graphics is what i dont liked as i liked "F-18 operation....." the handlings also cool and better than microsoft flight simulator...

i think in near future only space crafts (not cargo)will hold pilots ...all other flying crafts will be either automatic or remotely flying(except vip passenger air crafts also)...

or maybe there will be a pilot in the aircraft and like the second officers flying..there will be remote pilots continuously flying and the captain is just checking everythings ok or not

all fighter jets will be RC

:D

Maverick..

There is a big difference playing a single player game against AI and playing multiplayer.. I think your in for a reality check.

As for your dreams of becoming a remote control pilot bombing evil... Your one sicko. The only one that is evil is the one that drops the bombs. Look what happened last summer in Lebanon. All those godly Israelis bombed the shit of out Hezbolla.. ya right! all I seen was pictures of dead and mutiliated women and children. Video games and media have numbed your mind pal.

As for your dreams of becoming a remote control pilot bombing evil... Your one sicko. The only one that is evil is the one that drops the bombs.

since it seems we are getting off topic, ill push it farther before bringing it back.

First, using violence to solve a dispute (no matter how big or small) is the worst option, but unfortunately in this case it is often chosen (ie WAR). Both the "good guys" and "bad guys" use bombs, guns, RC planes that drop bombs, etc) and this makes both of sides wrong for doing so, and again, this is just part of life (but NEEDS so be changed). Some "good guys" use peaceful ways to solve the problems, but sometimes its hard to have a chat with a man with bombs strapped to his chest, and a gun in his hand.

Maverick meant nothing wrong, so please don't call anyone a sicko. Next time explain your opinion without the labels.

Now, to go back on topic. As BrophY said, there are some really good pilots in the MTA community (*cough* ME *cough*). I would like to see some nice dogfights in SA DeathMatch, good synch, etc

Lets put an end to this nonsense.

If you ...................................................................................................................................................................designed it, mta developer chrml, driver2).

http://misc.opencoding.net/mta/erorr404 ... flight.rar

===============================================

hello friends,

i just downloaded the zip file(ransons ace flight) from that url and i thought it will be something like a software/map which will test my flying considering the ration between graphics quality setttings and pc hardware performence. but its just a video file that shows somebody is flying a hydra.

listen if u set your graphics settings with everything in the highest level, then every frame in the game slows down and practically you will get enough time to control your flying smoothly.

so the question is where this flying held?...which pc? whats the pc hardware specifications and whats the game video settings.... a testing authority should be there present and some visitors too..where it happened and finally which console is used here? (i only use my regular keyboard)..

anyways

cool flying ransom

;)

listen if u set your graphics settings with everything in the highest level, then every frame in the game slows down and practically you will get enough time to control your flying smoothly.

so the question is where this flying held?...which pc? whats the pc hardware specifications and whats the game video settings.... a testing authority should be there present and some visitors too..where it happened and finally which console is used here? (i only use my regular keyboard)..

anyways

cool flying ransom

;)

just download MTA:Race and test it yourself :P (it doesn't matter if you don't have a good internet connection you can play it in the map editor or on your local server), the video looks a bit bumpy because it's not the actual flight but a replay of it, feature that has been removed from the current version and I don't think that the ingame settings would affect Ransom's flying skills..

here's the map, put it in the "maps" folder:

http://center.mtasa.com/?p=race&r=205

Lets put an end to this nonsense.

If you ...................................................................................................................................................................designed it, mta developer chrml, driver2).

http://misc.opencoding.net/mta/erorr404 ... flight.rar

===============================================

hello friends,

i just downloaded the zip file(ransons ace flight) from that url and i thought it will be something like a software/map which will test my flying considering the ration between graphics quality setttings and pc hardware performence. but its just a video file that shows somebody is flying a hydra.

anyways

cool flying ransom

;)

Although increasing the quality decreases frame rates, it doesnt always mean you'll be going in "slow motion", because some hardware "chugs" when its trying to render stuff at high detail. And that can really screw up anyone's flying