Suggestion and Improvment suggestions

Ok, i have some

1. ONLY refresh the server if you click on "Refresh" button, its very irritating when it refresh like that, and worst part is, you have to wait until it is full refreshed, otherwise you get a INTERNAL ERROR.

2. Be able to go back to the deskop, dosent matter what you do, impossible.

3. Be able to write /kill when you are muted.

So Admins, what you think. They are important IMO.

One more.

4. In the chat, when other write !stats and stuff, plz, just make so the user can se them, and no one else, it just scew up that chat and make your messeges dissapper very fast.

I had more in my mind but forgot them :(

This is already (or can be) taken care of by scripting user messages (onscreen messages only visible to individual players).

• 1 month later...

specator mode. This would be handy when admins want to keep an eye out for haxxors and when you want to be afk for a bit but not leave the game.

be able to save favourites for servers so you dont have to wait for the list.

have a few more things added to the map editor. an undo feature if u pick up the wrong item by mistake, be able to select a group of items so u can copy and paste em

and is there anyway u can make all the added items remain once a game has finished, im probly being picky lol, but its annoying wen u make a custom track over water and everyone who hasnt finished drowns cuz it all vanishes.

thats all i can think of, xlent program tho. im havin therapy for mta addiction. saddo!

• 2 weeks later...

ahh 1 more, spank me if you can already do this, I DID read the manual but didn't see it.

You can rotate items on the x (?) axis using the mouse wheel. But can you tilt items up, down, left or right with the mouse wheel?? ie, pressing a keyboard button and rolling the mouse wheel with tilt a piece of road up or down, thus creating a hill and pressing another button with mouse wheel lets you tilt a piece of road left or right, thus creating, say, a wall or barrier?

Hope you get what I mean?

msd

ahh 1 more, spank me if you can already do this, I DID read the manual but didn't see it.

You can rotate items on the x (?) axis using the mouse wheel. But can you tilt items up, down, left or right with the mouse wheel?? ie, pressing a keyboard button and rolling the mouse wheel with tilt a piece of road up or down, thus creating a hill and pressing another button with mouse wheel lets you tilt a piece of road left or right, thus creating, say, a wall or barrier?

Hope you get what I mean?

msd

I can do that with the keyboard, but not with the mouse. [ctrl+arrow/Home/End key]