Help Plz

Randy96

hey Guys,

i was looking around a couple of days ago and seen a script for disableing a spwan skin well more like kill the player once they spwan as that skin so it dosent allow it i was wondering if any one knows were i can find that topic becuz now i carnt or if any one can help with the code of it

regards

Randy96

[Finsh The Fight]

hey Guys,

i was looking around a couple of days ago and seen a script for disableing a spwan skin well more like kill the player once they spwan as that skin so it dosent allow it i was wondering if any one knows were i can find that topic becuz now i carnt or if any one can help with the code of it

regards

Randy96

[Finsh The Fight]

Did u fix this yet?

be careful if u plan on trying to disable the crusader, or u will give the armour glitch to anyone trying to spawn as a crusader, making all players who spawn after this, have 100% armour.

hey,

im looking for it in this forum its in here some were i basically want it for the point were if you dont /msg register = no then you carnt spwan but if you are /msg register = yes then you can spwan

regards Randy

well i'd need to know what u use for a registered player, i know some use $mta.level, so i'll add it with that for now.

on *:SIGNAL:mta.spawn:{
 if ($mta.level($1,$2) < 1) {
  .timer 5 0 mta.slap $1 $2
 mta.msg $1 $2 Please register your name before spawning! type /msg register 
 }
}

of course, im guessing u use $mta.level for ur admin levels, if not, just replace this for whatever u use.

Thanks alot works great only prob is it works and all but when they join an spwan it kill's them the first time but the second time it dont is that becus of lag i just brought a server so i thought it be all good but it not

regards Randy

Thanks alot works great only prob is it works and all but when they join an spwan it kill's them the first time but the second time it dont is that becus of lag i just brought a server so i thought it be all good but it not

regards Randy

this should work every time, although i think in some early versions of one of the dll's 2 of the robber spawns we're missing, so if its as a robber that ur talking about, maybe u need to update.

if thats not the case, i dont think its due to lag, but u could add a delay..

if ($mta.level($1,$2) < 1)  .timer 1 3 unregistered $1 $2
}
alias unregistered {
}

let me know how it goes :)

that won't work sometimes coz of packet loss scoob ;) I'd suggest to check his hp after he got slapped and slap again if he wasn't dead

i never had no packet loss probs in 0.5 (maybe ur server sux:P), ud have to also be careful in case he exits game, or ul get unlimited slaps which would make everyone time out :lol: u can go on for ever doing checks, this was just a simple resolution.

He could always use:

if ($mta.level($1,$2) < 1) {
   while ($mta.health($1,$2) > 0) {
     mta.slap $1 $2
   }
 }
}

although, if u ask me, why kill an unregistered player, seems pointless.

The script is for my gta3 server

this is the code i have

if ($readini("nickserver.ini",$mta.name($1,$2),ip) == $mta.ip($1,$2)) {
   !.timer 1 0 mta.msg $1 $2 You Automatic logged in     
   !.timerlogin off
 }
 else {
   mta.msg $1 $2 You have 30 seconds to register before being killed again
   .timer 1 30 mta.slap $1 $2 
 } 
}

the point is if they dont register they carnt play simple plus some scripts work off them being registed

well ur script will just slap them 1 time after 30 secs if they arent registered, and those who are registered and their ip matches, will get a pm saying they logged in automatically everytime they spawn.

maybe u need to take a look at ur login function.

hehe yeah as i said^ in my previous post.

.timer 5 0 mta.slap $1 $2 was an easy quick fix.

i dont get any packet loss in 0.5, so id use that.

adding tons of checks to see if a player is spawned, in game, unpaused, still alive, etc.. u can go on...seems a bit extreme.

i have so many checks in mine, it even checks for armour glitching :wink: althought thats not needed in gta3

my advice would be to just kick them if they try to spawn b4 they register. a lot less spammy. :lol: